I want a refund - Google Play / Android purchases
You can request a refund through Google Play Store if you report the problem within 48 hours. This is the quickest way to find out if Google will give you a refund. You'll usually get a decision within 15 minutes.Contact Us
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Copy https://play.google.com/store/account and paste it into the address bar of the web browser. Make sure this is in a web browser and not the Google Play Store app. You can't request a refund in the Google Play Store app.
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return. To the right of the order, select "More" menu.
- Select "Report a problem".
- Choose the option that describes your situation, complete the form, and say that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "Thank you for sharing your concerns.", and later you will receive an e-mail about your refund.