iOS - My game crashes!
If you are playing Growtopia on an iOS device and your game keeps crashing or not loading properly, please try the troubleshooting steps described below.
- Make sure you’re running the latest iOS. To verify: enter Settings > General > Software Update. You’ll see if any updates are available.
- Check your device’s storage capacity. Enter Settings > General > About to check available capacity. Free up space by removing unused Apps, pictures and videos.
- Free up device memory by exiting running unused apps.
- Exit all apps, and restart your device. This frees up memory.
- Uninstall the game, then download the latest Growtopia version from iTunes and reinstall it.
- Very important: If you’re using a jail-broken device, there’s no guarantee that Growtopia will run without problems.