Sponsored Items / Epic quests
You can earn a Custom Item of your own by completing Epic Quests!
Have you completed all 32 Epic Quests in Growtopia? If you have, we will make you a custom item to share with everyone as a prize! Or at least, we will within the limits of the conditions below.
- This offer may be canceled or modified at any time, for any reason. We offer no guarantee that your item idea will actually be created.
- By submitting your idea to us, you acknowledge that you are not the author or creator of any potential subsequent in-game content that would be Ubisoft's sole property and exploited without any compensation to you.
- By submitting your item idea, you also agree that we have no obligation to respond or review your submission, and that we have no obligation to keep your submission confidential.
- We reserve the right to reject any ideas for any reason. We will work with you to come up with an idea that we can create that you're happy with.
- We will decide what powers and effects the item has, if any. You will influence the name and appearance.
- The item will be available to all players in some way, but we will decide how it is obtained!
- You will get one item deposited into your Growtopia account. Other players will be able to obtain the item as well, but you get one for free to lord over them.
- You only get to invent a single item, not a whole set of them.
- It may take up to 3 months, once we agree to create the item, for it to appear in the game.
- When the item is released, we'll announce it in the in-game news and congratulate you for your success!
- You must email us from the same email address that your GrowID is registered to.
- Of course, you must have completed all of the Epic Quests on that GrowID!
- On all of your accounts, you must have a clean record of good behavior. To make this simple and clear, we'll define that as never getting banned for longer than 3 days. There will be no exceptions.
Does all this sound good to you? And have you already completed all 32 Epic Quests? If that's all true, contact us now mentioning your GrowID (remember you must e-mail from the same e-mail address that the GrowID is registered to), and what item you'd like to see!