Clear All

• June Update + Dev Diary Startopia 2.0

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grow_June20_D1_Banner_V1.0.png
Views:	2
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	6720696

Heya Growtopians,

June is here and we have plenty of new stuff for you!
    • Item of the Month: Go Anywhere Surfboard
    • Subscriber Item: Dark Watcher's Mask by Armourfnafs

Also, we released a new and exciting update for Startopia! So now, I'm handing the mic over to ThePsyborg for his Dev Diary!

And do let us know what you think about this month's updates! Share your feedback about Startopia Updates in this thread and the new IOTM here!

~ NekoRei

[Dev Diary] Startopia Update

Hello Growtopians!

I hope everyone is doing great and keeping safe out there!

So, while some of our personal worlds might have gotten a bit smaller recently, that isn’t the case at all here in Growtopia, because...

The universe just got bigger!

That’s right, we've updated Startopia with over FORTY brand-new missions across TWO NEW SECTORS! Now, after you've finished dueling the terror of Growlactus, your journey will continue in a different sector depending on whether you won the battle or not! So where will these missions take you? Could they finally lead you to a new planet to call home? Well, I couldn’t possibly say, but I hope you'll trust that your destination is a good one and you’ll enjoy it!

Of course, it's not just about new missions - we've also added loads of new items to find in those new sectors, so make sure you spend some time adventuring in each of them to ensure you uncover everything this update has to offer!

Oh, and there's been a little Startopia quality-of-life addition, as well. Now you'll have the ability to go back to your last completed star sector, so if you forge ahead and discover things are a little too tough, you can spend some time collecting the ship upgrades you need before venturing into the unknown once more!

Finally, I can't help tossing in a teaser (normally we hide these things, but I'm too excited!): an awesome reward awaits those who truly master those new sectors. Do you have the skills to find it?

Now go explore - I've already said too much!

~ThePsyborg

Comment

Working...
    X