January 2021 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2021 Update

Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail.png Views:	0 Size:	225.9 KB ID:	6977439

Hello Growtopians!

New year is a new beginning! We start the year with these amazing new items!
    • Item of the Month: Crown of the Cosmos
    • Subscriber's Item: Playful Pitchfork by ReddMA
    • New Pack: Gem Bounty rewards you with 900,000 Gems, 6 Growtokens and 3 Megaphones for only 29.99 USD
    We have also increased the IOTM price to 350,000 Gems from now on, read the details in the Dev Diary below.

Let us know what you think about these items! Share your feedback here.

~ Hufflewitz
    What's meant to be will always find a way!

[Dev Diary] January 2021

Hey Growtopians,

Happy New Year! I hope you all enjoyed Winterfest? Did you get all the cool things you wished for?

So, as we gear up for Anniversary week, I thought I’d let you all know about a few changes for the new year! You might notice the brand-new Gem Pack in the store… Gem Bounty! It really is a true bounty of 900,000 gems, 6 Growtokens and 3 megaphones! Certainly enough to keep you going, we hope you agree!

Another thing, that I’m sure the eagle-eyed amongst you have noticed, is the new price for the Item of the Month. We have tweaked this for 2021 to keep the IOTM feeling a little more exclusive and help continue to maintain the value of the items when they are no longer on sale.

Also, on January 3rd we will be hosting our Apology Day Event with 25% more Gems given on our Gem Packs, the “Lucky Mod” for 24 hours and of course the collectable Rollback Plaque VIII!

Well, that’s it from this, little bonus Dev Diary! I hope you all had an awesome New Year’s however you celebrated (hopefully you partied in Grow)!

Wishing you all a very prosperous, safe and happy 2021. Stay safe, and Happy Gaming!

~ ThePsyborg

Comment

Working...
    X