Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growtopia now out on Xbox and other consoles!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Ubi rewards won’t open

    IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#1281
    Currently returning to Growtopia!



    Join my guild today!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      BRUH COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SERVER I WANT SUM ACTION! Australians are lucky
      Professional thread killer

      Comment


      • #18
        Well now i regret selling my ps4. Always was dreaming of "fresh start" ;/

        Comment


        • #19
          Does it have the iotms tho?
          IGN: DurpDub
          ​Instagram: DurpDub_GT
          VEND SHOP IN QPYR
          [SIZE=4]CRIME CARDS, HIDDEN RICHES ITEMS, PAINT BUCKETS, BAITS, AND MORE!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by DurpDub View Post
            Does it have the iotms tho?
            No! And none of the new packs

            IGN: YoMattty
            Discord: Matty#1281
            Currently returning to Growtopia!



            Join my guild today!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Bindle View Post
              Well now i regret selling my ps4. Always was dreaming of "fresh start" ;/
              yeah same, I always liked the idea, if growtopia 2 is ever released I want to be one of the main contributors
              Professional thread killer

              Comment


              • #22
                The game is probably a little worse version of Growtopia. It doesn't have all the features, mechanics of normal GT.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Poor, poor, PS4.

                  Or who knows, maybe having an isolated server just for PS4 users is a good thing for them.
                  Starkos? More like Starcos.

                  Social Media
                  Twitter Account
                  Instagram
                  Discord Tag: Evets#4623
                  In-Game Name: Evets


                  9/20/14, the disconnect we'll never forget.
                  12/11/17, the compromised accounts.

                  Growtopian since October 2013.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I think I'll just stick to the better main server!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Unfortunately, I don't have any consoles, but I can see that update is interesting and a lot of other Forumers love new servers, which is awesome!
                      Hi.

                      Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                      Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
                        Unfortunately, I don't have any consoles, but I can see that update is interesting and a lot of other Forumers love new servers, which is awesome!
                        The update is horrible! We now have 3 Growtopias!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by GrowStone View Post
                          The update is horrible! We now have 3 Growtopias!
                          THE UPDATE IS PROBABLY THE WORST ONE TO HAPPEN IN THE HISTORY OF GT.
                          I AM STATING MY OPINIONS. THAT'S MINE.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Holy shiiiii, do you understand how much power guys have? You can remove the entire economy..The entire game. You can steer the vision of the game to a good or bad direction.
                            Ubisoft Hamumu

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by GrowStone View Post
                              The update is horrible! We now have 3 Growtopias!
                              Pasting my reply from another thread:

                              Hey guys! Quick note: We really wanted to have unified cross-play on all three consoles, but it simply wasn't available on PS4 when we began developing the console versions, and even now it's very, very difficult to get them to approve it. We'll keep investigating it as a possibility for the future, but trying to add it at this stage would have meant an uncertain (but not insignificant) delay for all versions.

                              On the plus side, more servers means interesting new economic opportunities and communities - and yes, we are committed to supporting all versions of Growtopia. We love this game and want to ensure it continues to thrive - everywhere!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Starkos View Post
                                Pasting my reply from another thread:

                                Hey guys! Quick note: We really wanted to have unified cross-play on all three consoles, but it simply wasn't available on PS4 when we began developing the console versions, and even now it's very, very difficult to get them to approve it. We'll keep investigating it as a possibility for the future, but trying to add it at this stage would have meant an uncertain (but not insignificant) delay for all versions.

                                On the plus side, more servers means interesting new economic opportunities and communities - and yes, we are committed to supporting all versions of Growtopia. We love this game and want to ensure it continues to thrive - everywhere!
                                Yeah, more economic opportunities for the other 2 Growtopia universes..
                                The economy is going to be destroyed on them, since rare name worlds are worthless. And australians would be the rich players..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X