Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growtopia now out on Xbox and other consoles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starkos View Post
    Pasting my reply from another thread:

Hey guys! Quick note: We really wanted to have unified cross-play on all three consoles, but it simply wasn't available on PS4 when we began developing the console versions, and even now it's very, very difficult to get them to approve it. We'll keep investigating it as a possibility for the future, but trying to add it at this stage would have meant an uncertain (but not insignificant) delay for all versions.

On the plus side, more servers means interesting new economic opportunities and communities - and yes, we are committed to supporting all versions of Growtopia. We love this game and want to ensure it continues to thrive - everywhere!
    Dude uncool, should have given us a time so everyone has a fair chance... Like not just one area.
    Ubisoft Hamumu

Comment

Originally posted by Starkos View Post
      Pasting my reply from another thread:

Hey guys! Quick note: We really wanted to have unified cross-play on all three consoles, but it simply wasn't available on PS4 when we began developing the console versions, and even now it's very, very difficult to get them to approve it. We'll keep investigating it as a possibility for the future, but trying to add it at this stage would have meant an uncertain (but not insignificant) delay for all versions.

On the plus side, more servers means interesting new economic opportunities and communities - and yes, we are committed to supporting all versions of Growtopia. We love this game and want to ensure it continues to thrive - everywhere!

I would be COMPLETELY AND ENTIRELY ok if we had to wait a month without any updates. Heck...even longer...

What should have been done is to simply not release it at all. If growtopia was going to take time to release on console, at least USE the unimaginable amount of time you had. All I'm saying is to basically not release an unfinished product. Taking even an extra year to do a bunch of contracts would be well appreciated, but I wanted it corss platform. Everyone else did too.
      They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Working...
      X