Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll, Restart/rollback new servers.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    can ubisoft wait until my xbox arrives
    it arrives in 2 days thx
    #smallsignaturegang
    Check out my services here: Click me!.
    Sell Arroz con Pollo 4/wl at SELLARROZ

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by SmartWaffle View Post
      can ubisoft wait until my xbox arrives
      it arrives in 2 days thx
      lololololololololol
      sigpic
      Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by myLocation View Post
        the scarest one if some console user impersonate our IGN and to use for bad things
        Totally agree with this , i hope anyone who use our name on different servers wont affect us especially when it comes with ban or anything
        sigpic
        #MALAYSIABOLEH

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by anons View Post
          Totally agree with this , i hope anyone who use our name on different servers wont affect us especially when it comes with ban or anything
          Oh crap. I don't have console so rip me if someone takes my name and start scam.
          Level: 125
          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by anons View Post
            Totally agree with this , i hope anyone who use our name on different servers wont affect us especially when it comes with ban or anything
            You can still get framed for scamming, hosting casino, etc (if the difference between versions isn’t noticeable). Someone could easily ruin your reputation this way. Also, people could pretend to be YouTubers and make YouTube videos pretending to be them.
            IGN: SNOWYFOX

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
              Oh crap. I don't have console so rip me if someone takes my name and start scam.
              same here Queen
              sigpic
              #MALAYSIABOLEH

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by anons View Post
                same here Queen
                Well time to start post in ig that we haven't consoles so we can't be there lol What a mess!
                Level: 125
                Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

                Comment


                • #23
                  rip me. im american.
                  GrowID: Noceda
                  World: NOCEDA


                  Yes, I changed my name.

                  Originally posted by Seth
                  Who are you and where did you come from?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by CoolAkramTV View Post
                    rip me. im american.
                    Or you could say I'm lucky to be an American.
                    sigpic
                    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      They really need rollback it. If Australians own all possible worlds, why would others want play even anymore in there?
                      Level: 125
                      Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                      My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                      Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                      Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                      How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                        They really need rollback it. If Australians own all possible worlds, why would others want play even anymore in there?
                        The wouldn't tbh
                        sigpic
                        Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          This is truly game breaking.....
                          Ubisoft Hamumu

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Oh wow, they really messed up this time..

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                              Oh wow, they really messed up this time..
                              I know, crazy....
                              Ubisoft Hamumu

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by UbiMumu View Post
                                So basically if you want all of the servers in the WORLD to open up at the same time in the WORLD. Vote yes for restart. If you are that one guy who locked all of the worlds.. then vote no ig.


                                But for real restart the servers and give us a time and date so we can all have an equal chance. It’s not fair. This is one time I am genuinely salty at a game.
                                Trust me, theres still tons of rare world names

                                - - - Updated - - -

                                Originally posted by UbiMumu View Post
                                So basically if you want all of the servers in the WORLD to open up at the same time in the WORLD. Vote yes for restart. If you are that one guy who locked all of the worlds.. then vote no ig.


                                But for real restart the servers and give us a time and date so we can all have an equal chance. It’s not fair. This is one time I am genuinely salty at a game.
                                All of us who have the game early have been putting it hours of hard work. It simply wouldnt be fair to restart the servers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X