Poll, Restart/rollback new servers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UbiMumu View Post
    So basically if you want all of the servers in the WORLD to open up at the same time in the WORLD. Vote yes for restart. If you are that one guy who locked all of the worlds.. then vote no ig.

But for real restart the servers and give us a time and date so we can all have an equal chance. It’s not fair. This is one time I am genuinely salty at a game.
    Because you didn't get the world name you wanted we need to do a rollback, are you pepega? Vote NO!
    Last edited by Shahin; 07-22-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazeZ View Post
      Man I’m gonna be honest if your salty asf because all the buy+ worlds were taken or short digit ones were taken then you shouldn’t be getting playing the game tbh , yeah i her owning the buy worlds feels like a honour but realistically speaking the average player will have anywhere from 1-20 wls for the next few months unless they buy gems , none if any players will have 150+ dls by 6 or more months (if any player even reaches that) just forgot about profiting and planning ahead for 1-2 years just to sell a world , in the meantime do something like maybe idk be the first person to legit splice a item / farmable make yourself useful in a fun way that’s what I’m doing.
      Yeah same here. It’s so fun having a goal ( sugar canes ) to do!
      "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

sigpic

Comment

If they rollback u wont even lock a f.ing world so yeah just profit like everyone else and dont make us lose all our progress

Comment

Mods , you should take this in granted that you should do what is more logical and make players happier

Comment

Guys chill its fine I like the new server, I just think they should have hyped it up more, made it more clear they were announcing a GAME CHANGING UPFKINDATE, and not have it so sudden.

Im happy
            Ubisoft Hamumu

Comment

What about the gem exploit? Some people already has hundreads of wls.

We surely need a reset. The exploit is that you can open as many accounts as you'd like and you will get 9000 gems free off of them. You also get 800 every day if you have ps plus

Comment

Originally posted by BetterDevils View Post
                We surely need a reset. The exploit is that you can open as many accounts as you'd like and you will get 9000 gems free off of them. You also get 800 every day if you have ps plus
                Really? thats crazy
                Ubisoft Hamumu

Comment

I’ve played the whole weekend so i don’t want all my work to be voided.
                  Have A Good Day Stranger

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                    Oh crap. I don't have console so rip me if someone takes my name and start scam.
                    Same, but eh idc if i get hacked i quitted a long time ago, also this console update aint exciting nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie- View Post
                      Same, but eh idc if i get hacked i quitted a long time ago, also this console update aint exciting nonetheless.
                      Yeah, it’s just normal, overall I like it, just wish they hyped it up more
                      Ubisoft Hamumu

Comment

Working...
                      X