Don’t restart console Growtopia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Let's not turn this thread into a fighting thread. lol. This is just an opinion, it's not official...
    Exactly haha everyone’s turning on each over now , anyways the reason I made this thread was to voice my opinion and try to have a say
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

IGN:Ethannethan

XBOX NAME : ETHANNETHAN

Latest Video

Comment

Originally posted by BlazeZ View Post
      Exactly haha everyone’s turning on each over now , anyways the reason I made this thread was to voice my opinion and try to have a say
      My idea was to support this thread, I guess people have no respect towards each others idea.
      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Look if u wanna play the new server play it if not then don't complaining won't reset it nothing is wrong with it...
        Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
        IGN: Deno855
        TRUE OG
        Level: 71
        Gems: 352k / 1mil
        WLS: Who even cares its the effort
        Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Cuz of timezones, 160people were locking the worlds at once and even like facebook isnt taken yet or smmth. 100bgl to 1bgl worlds should all be locked atm so yeah only 3-4people have all the rare worlds and make themselves the richest.
          -----
          ..Console..
          Level : highest of all !
          switch/xbox
          (Comunity isnt toxic)
          -----
          Follow my insta @li0ne_gt
          If you think being a mod is nice, then acting like a kid is the description.

#BOYCOTGROWTOPIA

Comment

Originally posted by -LI0NE- View Post
            Cuz of timezones, 160people were locking the worlds at once and even like facebook isnt taken yet or smmth. 100bgl to 1bgl worlds should all be locked atm so yeah only 3-4people have all the rare worlds and make themselves the richest.
            Sorry man , but your thinking of this situation is completly wrong , I assure you THERE IS NOT EVEN 50 DLS YET IN THE GAME !!!!! With everyone having a “rare name world” the price instantly drops , because think about it , some of the worlds are worth around 20 WLS at most and that is an Enormous Amount of WLS considering the amount of WLS in the game at this point of time , there will not be one player I assure you from the very day till I die within the next few months who themself have in them inventory a blue gem lock (or 100 dls ish ) pure , unless however there is a glitch and allows players to duplicate etc , and let alone there will not be over 200 dls pure within the next few months a cross all the community’s pure WLS added up , everything is new.
            The price will increase for rare name worlds when there are none left and there is more demand for them , no one needs buysabertoohxyq23423474377&jd they only need main worlds like trade or buy or even your own worlds
            Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

Latest Video

Comment

Bummmmmmp man lets get this bumper
              Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

Latest Video