No announcement yet.

World not accessible on this platform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World not accessible on this platform?

What does that mean? Why can't I create the world?
    Originally posted by BlazeRampageGT
    Originally posted by DeLixx
    I am selling D4,D5,D6 for 10 Dls total.
    The most i would pay is 70 wls per world .___.
    Good luck selling it:/

it means that (if you are on switch) then that world was created with an Xbox account that does not want to cross-play with switch.
    What this means is that only Xbox players can join said world and switch players are sadly unable to join

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 10bang View Post
      it means that (if you are on switch) then that world was created with an Xbox account that does not want to cross-play with switch.
      What this means is that only Xbox players can join said world and switch players are sadly unable to join
      What... no it doesnt... the only world that I know of that says this is jammed. They probably just want to try and reduce confusion by having jammed sbs actually not go anywhere

Comment

umm.. ive seen a post about discussing this feature it states that switch players wont be able to join xbox player locked worlds if the xbox player has his/her cross-play disabled.
        Also E_D said not accessible on this platform

Comment

Originally posted by 10bang View Post
          Sounds like something that might need to be looked into by the technical team, because by the sound of it, this probably wasn’t meant to happen.

However, since all of the console versions of Growtopia have their own server besides Xbox and Nintendo Switch, there are a few minor bugs for those playing on the Switch and Xbox.

This also might not be a problem that can be fixed, which means that console players may have to deal with the harsh reality of not being able to access certain worlds.
          You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Comment

Originally posted by Josh289 View Post
            Sounds like something that might need to be looked into by the technical team, because by the sound of it, this probably wasn’t meant to happen.

However, since all of the console versions of Growtopia have their own server besides Xbox and Nintendo Switch, there are a few minor bugs for those playing on the Switch and Xbox.

This also might not be a problem that can be fixed, which means that console players may have to deal with the harsh reality of not being able to access certain worlds.
            Yea but correct me if im wrong Kairos said this in the post.
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...58-Console-FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Josh289 View Post
              You were right. I went back to the same worlds days later and it now works. The world was BuyBoxers

Comment

U can only make 20 worlds a day
                Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                IGN: Deno855
                TRUE OG
                Level: 71
                Gems: 352k / 1mil
                WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Deno855 View Post
                  U can only make 20 worlds a day
                  It wasn’t because of that, I created many more afterwards

Comment

Working...
                  X