Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We did it boys!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We did it boys!

    Bought 1 rsp pack and got seaweed straight away, then I made happy joy plaque and spliced hem

    (Image not uploading I just made sugarcane big achievement for me)
    IGN: iChickenYT
    Subscribe to iChickenGT



  • #2
    Congratulations! I'd love to hear how it goes
    IGN: ShadowGraal
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

    Comment


    • #3
      UPDATE
      I got 2 treasure chest and an almighty pepper tree seed
      IGN: iChickenYT
      Subscribe to iChickenGT


      Comment


      • #4
        UPDATE
        lost everything coz I struggle with UI and couldn’t move world was open and they took my seeds
        IGN: iChickenYT
        Subscribe to iChickenGT


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ChickenXD View Post
          UPDATE
          lost everything coz I struggle with UI and couldn’t move world was open and they took my seeds
          LMAAAAAAAAOOOO I’m really sorry for laughing but it’s so funny XD
          "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ChickenXD View Post
            UPDATE
            lost everything coz I struggle with UI and couldn’t move world was open and they took my seeds
            I was actually rooting for this guy man
            Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
            IGN: Deno855
            TRUE OG
            Level: 71
            Gems: 352k / 1mil
            WLS: Who even cares its the effort
            Instagram: @deno855_gt

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice, people are actually enjoying.
              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

              Comment


              • #8
                Actually liking the updates OP makes, even if the most recent one was sort of unfortunate.
                "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

                ❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

                ❖ Info:
                IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
                Level: 75
                2013 player.

                ❖ Worlds:
                > MEMES
                > WHIM
                > HUNGERGAMES
                > FNAFWORLD


                ❖ Goals:
                1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
                2. Become known for something.
                3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

                Join us!
                sigpic
                - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Update
                  Thank you for the nice comments
                  Just woke up today will be a new day for adventures and exploring seeds
                  IGN: iChickenYT
                  Subscribe to iChickenGT


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ChickenXD View Post
                    Update
                    Thank you for the nice comments
                    Just woke up today will be a new day for adventures and exploring seeds
                    Don't lose them again

                    F to pay respects for his lost seeds
                    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                    IGN: Deno855
                    TRUE OG
                    Level: 71
                    Gems: 352k / 1mil
                    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                    Instagram: @deno855_gt

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ChickenXD View Post
                      UPDATE
                      lost everything coz I struggle with UI and couldn’t move world was open and they took my seeds
                      lmao i'm sorry but that is sooooooooo damn funny hahahahah
                      Discord: Sarcle#9999
                      Instagram: @sarcle.gt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Update
                        Was busy with original gt and was too lazy too even log on to PS4 gt
                        Rip a whole day that could have been used for research
                        IGN: iChickenYT
                        Subscribe to iChickenGT


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ChickenXD View Post
                          Update
                          Was busy with original gt and was too lazy too even log on to PS4 gt
                          Rip a whole day that could have been used for research
                          i already made my toilet trees and have the aqua blocks seeds ready. daisy and rose trees will be made tomorrow! imma get dem sugar canes soon.

                          its kinda funny we are excited for sugar canes lol
                          "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SwafGaming View Post
                            i already made my toilet trees and have the aqua blocks seeds ready. daisy and rose trees will be made tomorrow! imma get dem sugar canes soon.

                            its kinda funny we are excited for sugar canes lol
                            I have 1 tree it has grown time to punch
                            IGN: iChickenYT
                            Subscribe to iChickenGT


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ChickenXD View Post
                              I have 1 tree it has grown time to punch
                              I had 1 tree that got me 7 sugar canes. No seeds.
                              "Totodile the pokemon and toothless the dragon!"

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X