Marketplace on consoles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketplace on consoles!

Trading right now on consoles, is really hard, considering how long it takes to type and a low ammount of players. So I suggest a menu for a Market, where players can put their stuff and ask a price for it.

(Basically is a menu where players put their items and a price).

It fits perfectly on consoles!
    I'm dumb.

My Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/

ºVideo FX
    ºBooks
    If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

Originally posted by Friedrich Nietzsche View Post
    Trading right now on consoles, is really hard, considering how long it takes to type and a low ammount of players. So I suggest a menu for a Market, where players can put their stuff and ask a price for it.

I totally agree , you should have options for world category’s perms items seeds blocks etc , maybe only for supporters so no spam ? , good idea man hope to see it.
    Hey I’m BlazeZ

Feel free to talk to me

IGN:Ethannethan

XBOX NAME : ETHANNETHAN

Latest Video

Comment

Please yes!!!!!
      Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

Me and JellyPies here at GrowMarket are working on something similar to this, we are going to add into the fields what platform you use soon! Stay Tuned!

(GrowMarket link: https://growmarket.ca)

IGN: YoMattty
        Discord: Matty#1281
        Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
        sigpic

Comment

There already is one for XB1

Click the start botton while hovering over ur game icon, click visit official club then go to the social tab and you will see posts from other players and you can make your own posts as well
          just trynna ball with ma bros

Comment

Tbh marketplace for all Growtopia servers
            Youtube:Lightvolts
            IGN:Lightvolts
            level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
            bring back] I need them

Comment

I would love to see this however how would the player select what item they want in exchange for the listed item?
              Howdy

Comment

As cool as it sounds, it doesn't have a general use actually.

I will take this someway of an example of another game (PW) which actually has this feature. and it's honest crap in my opinion. barely anyone uses it (Like for an example if you'd want white blocks, barely anyone sells them in bulks) Like you probably have some sort of vision in your head like "OH MAN SOMETHING LIKE RUNESCAPE MARKET VERY FULL OF PEOPLE AND ITEMS" it's not. It really is not. out of 2k people probably around 300 will find somewhat use on it. not only that but it takes alot of time to implement such feature. Also how many items can you put into the marketplace (as in 5 different items, 10)? how much commision would it take? What's the currency for to buy items? How long can you list your items up? Where do the items go if it didn't sell? Think about it Growtopia has like 10000+ items and I can guarantee you that around 9k will probably never make it into the market.
                Discord: Recheh#0001
                Instagram: RechehPW

"insert a deep quote here"

Comment

Originally posted by 614jack View Post
                  Click the start botton while hovering over ur game icon, click visit official club then go to the social tab and you will see posts from other players and you can make your own posts as well
                  An small ammount of players use that function
                  I'm dumb.

My Instagram:
                  https://www.instagram.com/lukassoccer.gt/

ºVideo FX
                  ºBooks
                  If you have some of this likes and wanna be my friend PM me or msg me in game!

Comment

well theres billboards...

Comment

Grow Market

Grow Market now supports publishing ads for consoles!

https://growmarket.ca/market/
                      My current username is JellyPies, I'm ashamed by my forums name

Comment

I would love something like the pixel worlds exchange thing where you can buy and sell while others are offline. Except don't make a second currency like pixel worlds did and let us put it up for wls.
                        -Current Goals:

1-get a diggers spade (24/200)
                        2-Own 2 mags (0/2)
                        3-get a legendary (0/1)
                        4-own a rayman (0/1)
                        5. own a buy+ world (0/1)

Comment

Working...
                        X