X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zackslay
    replied
    Originally posted by Friedrich Nietzsche View Post
    Trading right now on consoles, is really hard, considering how long it takes to type and a low ammount of players. So I suggest a menu for a Market, where players can put their stuff and ask a price for it.

(Basically is a menu where players put their items and a price).

It fits perfectly on consoles!

I would love something like the pixel worlds exchange thing where you can buy and sell while others are offline. Except don't make a second currency like pixel worlds did and let us put it up for wls.

Leave a comment:

• nemoguy29
    replied
    Grow Market

Grow Market now supports publishing ads for consoles!

https://growmarket.ca/market/

Leave a comment:

• HishamProfit
    replied
    well theres billboards...

Leave a comment:

• Friedrich Nietzsche
    replied
    Originally posted by 614jack View Post
    Click the start botton while hovering over ur game icon, click visit official club then go to the social tab and you will see posts from other players and you can make your own posts as well
    An small ammount of players use that function

Leave a comment:

• Recheh
    replied
    Trading right now on consoles, is really hard, considering how long it takes to type and a low ammount of players. So I suggest a menu for a Market, where players can put their stuff and ask a price for it.

As cool as it sounds, it doesn't have a general use actually.

I will take this someway of an example of another game (PW) which actually has this feature. and it's honest crap in my opinion. barely anyone uses it (Like for an example if you'd want white blocks, barely anyone sells them in bulks) Like you probably have some sort of vision in your head like "OH MAN SOMETHING LIKE RUNESCAPE MARKET VERY FULL OF PEOPLE AND ITEMS" it's not. It really is not. out of 2k people probably around 300 will find somewhat use on it. not only that but it takes alot of time to implement such feature. Also how many items can you put into the marketplace (as in 5 different items, 10)? how much commision would it take? What's the currency for to buy items? How long can you list your items up? Where do the items go if it didn't sell? Think about it Growtopia has like 10000+ items and I can guarantee you that around 9k will probably never make it into the market.

Leave a comment:

• ItzDan
    replied

I would love to see this however how would the player select what item they want in exchange for the listed item?

Leave a comment:

• lightvolts
    replied

Tbh marketplace for all Growtopia servers

Leave a comment:

• 614jack
    replied
    There already is one for XB1

Click the start botton while hovering over ur game icon, click visit official club then go to the social tab and you will see posts from other players and you can make your own posts as well

Leave a comment:

• YoMattyGT
    replied
    Me and JellyPies here at GrowMarket are working on something similar to this, we are going to add into the fields what platform you use soon! Stay Tuned!

(GrowMarket link: https://growmarket.ca)

Leave a comment:

• Caine
    replied
    Please yes!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BlazeZ
    replied

I totally agree , you should have options for world category’s perms items seeds blocks etc , maybe only for supporters so no spam ? , good idea man hope to see it.

Leave a comment:

• Friedrich Nietzsche
    started a topic Marketplace on consoles!

Marketplace on consoles!

Working...
X