Cheapest SSP Shop On PS4 Just Got Cheaper :) MAJESTIC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest SSP Shop On PS4 Just Got Cheaper :) MAJESTIC

Due to the success of MAJESTIC I decided to make the prices cheaper so that competition can’t even compete. I’ve made all the prices of every seed give 5-30 more seeds per wl buy whatever blocks you might need fast because once sold out I won’t restock for a whole 2 weeks due to me going on vacation soon.
    SSP Shop Name: MAJESTIC

SSP shops exist on consoles already?!?
    Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

Yup

Yea I own the only one others are just useless like selling 1 of each seed or not enough vending machines

Comment

Originally posted by Scarus View Post
        Yea I own the only one others are just useless like selling 1 of each seed or not enough vending machines
        He is right lol not many shops right now that offer good selections as majestic does so far. I will be on in a few to check it out.

Ps. I added Majestic to FINDSTORE world and as i come across more and more shops i will continue to add them there. Its kinda lackluster at the moment but when doors are filled i will open up.
        Come Check out my worlds:
        BALTIMORE
        MEGARARES
        TheSeedBank
        INFOWARS
        BALTIMOREICE
        HEAVEN777
        GAMEVILLE

Comment

Kinda rude.
          Not everyone spent $500+
          Howdy

Comment

Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp
            ssp shops already exist on console? Do people just spend money on gems to get rich
            Basically.
            Marito here
            Console player
            PS4 account: e_marito
            Console Growtopia Discord Server https://discord.gg/TkGayKu
            mar#0874

Comment

Ur kinda rude

Originally posted by ItzDan View Post
              Kinda rude.
              Not everyone spent $500+
              It’s kinda rude u assume that I spent $500 I only spent $30 at the beginning of the game and I own some of the first daily challenges then slowly sold the crowns to get richer and richer to win more daily challenges and I was massing at the same time it’s rude how people can assume that I “used my moms credit card” or “spent $500” when my gridding isint accounted for I probably have the most hours on console to and I hate when people discard my hard work for spending money

Comment

It’s kinda rude u assume that I spent $500 I only spent $30 at the beginning of the game and I own some of the first daily challenges then slowly sold the crowns to get richer and richer to win more daily challenges and I was massing at the same time it’s rude how people can assume that I “used my moms credit card” or “spent $500” when my gridding isint accounted for I probably have the most hours on console to and I hate when people discard my hard work for spending money
                I asked you in game on day one and you said you spent $200+ so I assumed (since your shop has expanded since then) you've spent double that.
                Howdy

Comment

Originally posted by ItzDan View Post
                  I asked you in game on day one and you said you spent $200+ so I assumed (since your shop has expanded since then) you've spent double that.
                  I lied to u since it was the beginning so many people asked how I got wls and no one would believe me if I said I just grinded and massed so that’s all I could say at the time but now I tell people the truth and they still don’t believe me lol they call me a hacker daily

Comment

Lol

I lied to u since it was the beginning so many people asked how I got wls and no one would believe me if I said I just grinded and massed so that’s all I could say at the time but now I tell people the truth and they still don’t believe me lol they call me a hacker daily
                    U got the wls from making tons of account and buying wls with the free 9k gems in the beginning of the game lmao

Comment

Bros stop fighting and just stick to the thread topic.
                      GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                      Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Kaasbaas View Post
                        U got the wls from making tons of account and buying wls with the free 9k gems in the beginning of the game lmao
                        Toxic player base

Comment

Lol guys you don't need to fight
                          WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Guys, you don't ha e to waste your dinlarz($) but I can't judge.
                            Also fighting will get you forum banned, don't do it and just negotiate with eachother.

Comment

Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                              Guys, you don't ha e to waste your dinlarz($) but I can't judge.
                              Also fighting will get you forum banned, don't do it and just negotiate with eachother.
                              I’m not fighting tho I’m being accused of something that can get me banned can I not defend my self?

Comment

Working...
                              X