Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest SSP Shop On PS4 Just Got Cheaper :) MAJESTIC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cheapest SSP Shop On PS4 Just Got Cheaper :) MAJESTIC

    Due to the success of MAJESTIC I decided to make the prices cheaper so that competition can’t even compete. I’ve made all the prices of every seed give 5-30 more seeds per wl buy whatever blocks you might need fast because once sold out I won’t restock for a whole 2 weeks due to me going on vacation soon.
    SSP Shop Name: MAJESTIC

  • #2
    SSP shops exist on consoles already?!?
    Cheap Stuff in THANOS

    I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

    Comment


    • #3
      Yup

      Yea I own the only one others are just useless like selling 1 of each seed or not enough vending machines

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Scarus View Post
        Yea I own the only one others are just useless like selling 1 of each seed or not enough vending machines
        He is right lol not many shops right now that offer good selections as majestic does so far. I will be on in a few to check it out.

        Ps. I added Majestic to FINDSTORE world and as i come across more and more shops i will continue to add them there. Its kinda lackluster at the moment but when doors are filled i will open up.
        Come Check out my worlds:
        BALTIMORE
        MEGARARES
        TheSeedBank
        INFOWARS
        BALTIMOREICE
        HEAVEN777
        GAMEVILLE

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Scarus View Post
          Yea I own the only one others are just useless like selling 1 of each seed or not enough vending machines
          Kinda rude.
          Not everyone spent $500+
          Howdy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp
            ssp shops already exist on console? Do people just spend money on gems to get rich
            Basically.
            Marito here
            Console player
            PS4 account: e_marito
            Console Growtopia Discord Server https://discord.gg/TkGayKu
            mar#0874

            Comment


            • #7
              Ur kinda rude

              Originally posted by ItzDan View Post
              Kinda rude.
              Not everyone spent $500+
              It’s kinda rude u assume that I spent $500 I only spent $30 at the beginning of the game and I own some of the first daily challenges then slowly sold the crowns to get richer and richer to win more daily challenges and I was massing at the same time it’s rude how people can assume that I “used my moms credit card” or “spent $500” when my gridding isint accounted for I probably have the most hours on console to and I hate when people discard my hard work for spending money

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Scarus View Post
                It’s kinda rude u assume that I spent $500 I only spent $30 at the beginning of the game and I own some of the first daily challenges then slowly sold the crowns to get richer and richer to win more daily challenges and I was massing at the same time it’s rude how people can assume that I “used my moms credit card” or “spent $500” when my gridding isint accounted for I probably have the most hours on console to and I hate when people discard my hard work for spending money
                I asked you in game on day one and you said you spent $200+ so I assumed (since your shop has expanded since then) you've spent double that.
                Howdy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ItzDan View Post
                  I asked you in game on day one and you said you spent $200+ so I assumed (since your shop has expanded since then) you've spent double that.
                  I lied to u since it was the beginning so many people asked how I got wls and no one would believe me if I said I just grinded and massed so that’s all I could say at the time but now I tell people the truth and they still don’t believe me lol they call me a hacker daily

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lol

                    Originally posted by Scarus View Post
                    I lied to u since it was the beginning so many people asked how I got wls and no one would believe me if I said I just grinded and massed so that’s all I could say at the time but now I tell people the truth and they still don’t believe me lol they call me a hacker daily
                    U got the wls from making tons of account and buying wls with the free 9k gems in the beginning of the game lmao

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bros stop fighting and just stick to the thread topic.
                      GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                      Instagram: @pokenotpoke

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kaasbaas View Post
                        U got the wls from making tons of account and buying wls with the free 9k gems in the beginning of the game lmao
                        Toxic player base

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lol guys you don't need to fight
                          WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


                          VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Guys, you don't ha e to waste your dinlarz($) but I can't judge.
                            Also fighting will get you forum banned, don't do it and just negotiate with eachother.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                              Guys, you don't ha e to waste your dinlarz($) but I can't judge.
                              Also fighting will get you forum banned, don't do it and just negotiate with eachother.
                              I’m not fighting tho I’m being accused of something that can get me banned can I not defend my self?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X