X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarus
    replied
    Originally posted by ItzDan View Post
    It does seem extremely unlikely that you can grind that much in one day to get enough vends to fill up an SSP world.
    I didint it was slowly acquired with word locks and I bought SSP packs from people who bought gems lol the reason I’m rich is because I take the roads less taken not just straight up buying gems or farming like normal people or even scamming.

Leave a comment:

• ItzDan
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarus View Post
    I’m not fighting tho I’m being accused of something that can get me banned can I not defend my self?
    It does seem extremely unlikely that you can grind that much in one day to get enough vends to fill up an SSP world.

Leave a comment:

• Scarus
    replied
    Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
    Guys, you don't ha e to waste your dinlarz($) but I can't judge.
    Also fighting will get you forum banned, don't do it and just negotiate with eachother.
    I’m not fighting tho I’m being accused of something that can get me banned can I not defend my self?

Leave a comment:

• 1NB4
    replied
    Guys, you don't ha e to waste your dinlarz($) but I can't judge.
    Also fighting will get you forum banned, don't do it and just negotiate with eachother.

Leave a comment:

• RedyMeosjin
    replied
    Lol guys you don't need to fight

Leave a comment:

• Scarus
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaasbaas View Post
    U got the wls from making tons of account and buying wls with the free 9k gems in the beginning of the game lmao
    Toxic player base

Leave a comment:

• Pokekid123
    replied
    Bros stop fighting and just stick to the thread topic.

Leave a comment:

• Kaasbaas
    replied
    Lol

I lied to u since it was the beginning so many people asked how I got wls and no one would believe me if I said I just grinded and massed so that’s all I could say at the time but now I tell people the truth and they still don’t believe me lol they call me a hacker daily
    U got the wls from making tons of account and buying wls with the free 9k gems in the beginning of the game lmao

Leave a comment:

• Scarus
    replied
    I asked you in game on day one and you said you spent $200+ so I assumed (since your shop has expanded since then) you've spent double that.
    I lied to u since it was the beginning so many people asked how I got wls and no one would believe me if I said I just grinded and massed so that’s all I could say at the time but now I tell people the truth and they still don’t believe me lol they call me a hacker daily

Leave a comment:

• ItzDan
    replied
    It’s kinda rude u assume that I spent $500 I only spent $30 at the beginning of the game and I own some of the first daily challenges then slowly sold the crowns to get richer and richer to win more daily challenges and I was massing at the same time it’s rude how people can assume that I “used my moms credit card” or “spent $500” when my gridding isint accounted for I probably have the most hours on console to and I hate when people discard my hard work for spending money
    I asked you in game on day one and you said you spent $200+ so I assumed (since your shop has expanded since then) you've spent double that.

Leave a comment:

• Scarus
    replied
    Ur kinda rude

Kinda rude.
    Not everyone spent $500+
    It’s kinda rude u assume that I spent $500 I only spent $30 at the beginning of the game and I own some of the first daily challenges then slowly sold the crowns to get richer and richer to win more daily challenges and I was massing at the same time it’s rude how people can assume that I “used my moms credit card” or “spent $500” when my gridding isint accounted for I probably have the most hours on console to and I hate when people discard my hard work for spending money

Leave a comment:

• marito
    replied
    Originally posted by Craftyisheretohelp
    ssp shops already exist on console? Do people just spend money on gems to get rich
    Basically.

Leave a comment:

• ItzDan
    replied
    Yea I own the only one others are just useless like selling 1 of each seed or not enough vending machines
    Kinda rude.
    Not everyone spent $500+

Leave a comment:

• emoneydatruth
    replied
    Yea I own the only one others are just useless like selling 1 of each seed or not enough vending machines
    He is right lol not many shops right now that offer good selections as majestic does so far. I will be on in a few to check it out.

Ps. I added Majestic to FINDSTORE world and as i come across more and more shops i will continue to add them there. Its kinda lackluster at the moment but when doors are filled i will open up.

Leave a comment:

• Scarus
    replied
    Yup

Leave a comment:

Working...
X