Is roleplay going to work well on console? Debate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is roleplay going to work well on console? Debate Thread

Will we even have good roleplay worlds on console? I have posted for help making two, but turns out nobody is interested in it. I understand typing is clunky on console, but would we still have roleplay anyways?
    Xbox/Switch Console IGN - 0ptimal_
    PC/Mobile IGN - 0ptimal
    Been playing since June 16, 2013

Long answer: no.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee
    how do I add back my sigpic
    IGN: Dynnie
    Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

It’s funny becuz Growtopia used to be a role playing game... I don’t even know the point of people playing on the console. It’s not fun and it’s hard to interact with people.

Comment

Originally posted by 0ptimal View Post
        Will we even have good roleplay worlds on console? I have posted for help making two, but turns out nobody is interested in it. I understand typing is clunky on console, but would we still have roleplay anyways?
        I think the problem with roleplaying is that there is only parkour and signs telling a story. But that's boring! I wish they added enemy ai in the game (PvE). Imagine the roleplay worlds a update like that would bring.
        Let's introduce the Console Community to a whole new style of gameplay experience, Growtopia!

Comment

I don't think it would. Mostly due to the lack of easy communication. I've only met 3 people that actually typed full sentences, albeit slow. The rest either type only words (hi, no, yes, etc.) or don't even respond at all (though I understand it). So unless they find a way to make communication easier, it's not a very good idea atm.
          sigpic

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Comment

Just no...........

Comment

Working...
            X