[MERGED] Harvest Fest Disabled on Consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MERGED] Harvest Fest Disabled on Consoles

Theres no harvest music, no mooncakes, no shop items, scythes not working... people have wasted scythes because of this . Please fix it asap!

300 IQ move by Ubisoft

Comment

I've sent this to the team, waiting for a response back. Thanks for reporting!
      Instagram: @gatello.gt
      Discord: Gatello#3430
      Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
      Click here for support's link

Comment

Originally posted by Gatello View Post
        I've sent this to the team, waiting for a response back. Thanks for reporting!
        Thanks, appreciate it.

Comment

Yeah...

Originally posted by Owen259 View Post
          Theres no harvest music, no mooncakes, no shop items, scythes not working... people have wasted scythes because of this . Please fix it asap!
          I was going to put this on here aswell, but Owen was faster. This is a pretty big bruh moment

Comment

Harvest Fest went *poof* on switch servers

The title speaks for itself, we had 3 days instead of the normal 7. Any ideas on why this happened? Is it going to return for 4 days? Everyone online is just kinda confused at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCatz View Post
              I was going to put this on here aswell, but Owen was faster. This is a pretty big bruh moment
              bruh moment

Comment

Will my hand scythes be returned to me?
                IGN:HoloGrow

Comment

Originally posted by HoloGrow View Post
                  Will my hand scythes be returned to me?
                  Maybe if you report it to ubisoft

Comment

Rip I just harvested my entire pinball farm of 2000 seeds and got no cakes

Ubisoft literally scammed me bruh ;( hope it’s fixed soon but I literally got 0 Mooncakes this harvest rip me

Comment

Hey guys! Don't worry! Our team is already aware of this and we're looking into it now. We'll update you once it's fixed.

Comment

Hi everyone, the issue is now fixed, thanks for the report!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayame View Post
                          Hi everyone, the issue is now fixed, thanks for the report!
                          Will the event end later to make up for the time lost?

Comment

We are currently checking this and we'll update you tomorrow

Comment

Hi everyone, as announced on Twitter, we'll be extending the Harvest Fest for 1 more day on both CONSOLES and MOBILE/PC, so you can continue harvesting until 20th September!

Comment

Working...
                              X