Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casino Worlds, Drop Games And Glitched Items Are Everywhere On Ps4.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Casino Worlds, Drop Games And Glitched Items Are Everywhere On Ps4.

    Why are these casino worlds able to exist on ps4 and why are none of these mods actually doing anything to these players who are hosting drop games and such.

    Why are floating items just sitting around that nobody is able to pick up? This is obvious in the main world TRADE.

    We need some attention on ps4 and maybe our concurrent players wont continue to drift.

    Definitely would love to know whats going on with Ps4 rules and regulations because its not looking like anyone cares about your rules if they are not enforced. Something has to be done.
    Come Check out my worlds:
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

  • #2
    lack of mods on console, i think there's only 2 mods and 1 guardian, correct me if im wrong

    Comment


    • #3
      I think they probably gonna introduce more mods on console server soon .
      sigpic
      #MALAYSIABOLEH

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Vandaler View Post
        lack of mods on console, i think there's only 2 mods and 1 guardian, correct me if im wrong
        From what I heard, there is currently only one mod on the consoles version - NekoRei... I don’t know about Ayame or the other Ubistaffs. There will be more mods soon.
        GrowID: PokeNotPoke
        Instagram: @pokenotpoke

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by emoneydatruth View Post
          Why are these casino worlds able to exist on ps4 and why are none of these mods actually doing anything to these players who are hosting drop games and such.

          Why are floating items just sitting around that nobody is able to pick up? This is obvious in the main world TRADE.

          We need some attention on ps4 and maybe our concurrent players wont continue to drift.

          Definitely would love to know whats going on with Ps4 rules and regulations because its not looking like anyone cares about your rules if they are not enforced. Something has to be done.
          this picture says it all (not really)
          quitted gt
          discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
          my discord server
          add me on roblox

          sigpic
          humama hihih

          Comment


          • #6
            For now, only the ubisoft team will be moderating the console servers, but I'm sure they would add more moderators in the near future for all console versions.
            Last edited by MineDeath; 09-18-2019, 06:08 AM.
            IGN - MineDeath

            If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

            Instagram:
            Instagram Link!
            Discord:
            Discord Link!

            Comment


            • #7
              Hello, thanks for the input. Currently, Ubisoft staff is moderating the servers and we are looking into bringing Moderators & Guardians possibly onto Console, similarly to Mobile/PC. Unfortunately we cannot confirm anything quite yet but we will let you know as soon as we have more information on this.

              Comment


              • #8
                WELP

                So there's this player on the PS4 server that has been scamming players (mostly new) all day everyday and his/her name is "daavidboss12".
                This player also hosts "CSN/QQ" and it seems like there are no moderators that are concerned about this player's behavior and I think someone has to take action about this, people are getting annoyed by this player so please just do something about him/her, we don't want this new community to be a hassle and toxic.

                Also when will moderators start to moderate these console servers?

                I just wanna say this because things are getting out of hand and want to help maintain the cleanliness of the server .
                Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sombodi View Post
                  So there's this player on the PS4 server that has been scamming players (mostly new) all day everyday and his/her name is "daavidboss12".
                  This player also hosts "CSN/QQ" and it seems like there are no moderators that are concerned about this player's behavior and I think someone has to take action about this, people are getting annoyed by this player so please just do something about him/her, we don't want this new community to be a hassle and toxic.

                  Also when will moderators start to moderate these console servers?

                  I just wanna say this because things are getting out of hand and want to help maintain the cleanliness of the server .
                  Thank you. I will see you around in game. I appreciate your reply.

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  Originally posted by Ayame View Post
                  Hello, thanks for the input. Currently, Ubisoft staff is moderating the servers and we are looking into bringing Moderators & Guardians possibly onto Console, similarly to Mobile/PC. Unfortunately we cannot confirm anything quite yet but we will let you know as soon as we have more information on this.
                  Thanks for the reply, I myself and im sure the rest of us will be looking forward to the coming updates and where Ubi plans to take console version for ps4.
                  Come Check out my worlds:
                  BALTIMORE
                  MEGARARES
                  TheSeedBank
                  INFOWARS
                  BALTIMOREICE
                  HEAVEN777
                  GAMEVILLE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by anons View Post
                    I think they probably gonna introduce more mods on console server soon .
                    Nah, there's less than 300 players online on console.. not worth their money.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BuffaloBom View Post
                      this picture says it all (not really)
                      how does this relate to that
                      GenSEAF
                      Graphic Designer

                      Discord: GENSEAF#1544
                      Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
                      I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
                      Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X