Buying Riding Chicken. *CONSOLE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Riding Chicken. *CONSOLE*

I’ve been trying to buy a riding chicken for a while now, so if anyone has one and is willing to sell it please let me know.

If it's for Halloween don't buy it :/ it will Diablo will dropping in Halloween but chicken kinda rise.
    But if u want use it for other reason ok
    I SIMP FOR GURA AND WATSON
    ign: RimUwU

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
      If it's for Halloween don't buy it :/ it will Diablo will dropping in Halloween but chicken kinda rise.
      But if u want use it for other reason ok
      Ur stupid diablo will raise

Comment

Originally posted by dylol View Post
        Ur stupid diablo will raise
        Last year many people buy chicken for Halloween but when Halloween start Diablo 4wl only and riding chicken 5wl
        I SIMP FOR GURA AND WATSON
        ign: RimUwU

Comment

Originally posted by Rimuoi View Post
          Last year many people buy chicken for Halloween but when Halloween start Diablo 4wl only and riding chicken 5wl
          That is true, but you have to understand the very low supply of Riding Chickens on console at the moment, so the Diablo will be a rare and desirable to people because of the extremely low amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadd View Post
            That is true, but you have to understand the very low supply of Riding Chickens on console at the moment, so the Diablo will be a rare and desirable to people because of the extremely low amount.
            Yes for the following year people will keep getting riding chicken but the diablo will stay rare

Comment

Good luck on buying!

Comment

Working...
              X