Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i the only one who cant play on consol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dylol View Post
    What does it look like? Send a pic if possible cause it made my friend switch crash
    2 has been made inaccessible now.
    And your guild logo cant be the reason as sage is in your guild and he is unaffected.

- - - Updated - - -

What does it look like? Send a pic if possible cause it made my friend switch crash
    Also all the dropped null items are gone now

Comment

Originally posted by Owen259 View Post
      2 has been made inaccessible now.
      And your guild logo cant be the reason as sage is in your guild and he is unaffected.

- - - Updated - - -

Also all the dropped null items are gone now
      What does the logo look like? Still bush in a bush?

Comment

I. Still. Can’t. Log. On.

Comment

What does the logo look like? Still bush in a bush?
          Can't find anyone that's in your guild

Comment

Ok so I've been told by many others that they cannot play console as well; on xbox. I have 3 accounts, 1 in which I cannot play Growtopia as well as someone else that was with me in the same world as affected Null Items that came from Harvest Fest... So I ask others if they've been having problems and have told me that they have held onto some of them Null Items in their inventories. Well I log out and use one of my alternate accounts, I am able to access Growtopia. I realize that the Null Items were converted into dirt and I have no problems going into other places that have had these Null Items.. Although the world 2 Immediately made my 2nd Alt crash and never could access Growtopia from that account again.. Going onto my 3rd account a few days later the world 2 becomes Unaccessable to me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Informant View Post
            Ok so I've been told by many others that they cannot play console as well; on xbox. I have 3 accounts, 1 in which I cannot play Growtopia as well as someone else that was with me in the same world as affected Null Items that came from Harvest Fest... So I ask others if they've been having problems and have told me that they have held onto some of them Null Items in their inventories. Well I log out and use one of my alternate accounts, I am able to access Growtopia. I realize that the Null Items were converted into dirt and I have no problems going into other places that have had these Null Items.. Although the world 2 Immediately made my 2nd Alt crash and never could access Growtopia from that account again.. Going onto my 3rd account a few days later the world 2 becomes Unaccessable to me

Although the Null Items may have been removed, there could be a number of reasons as to why it affected me and other users. Just because it was taken out doesn't mean it cannot be the problem. A corrupt script for example after a item that wasn't supposed to exist in the game being taken away from your character data, or even a script that loops over and over trying to find the solution code for an error but cannot, until an inevitable crash.

Comment

Ayame do you know if they are working on it and if they do do you know more about the situation? I now see that im kind of in the center of the problem and i could help making it easier for you, exemple i agree that u can just blast the world « 2 » as long as my guild lock is still here and you can either change my guild mascot for something of ur choice or just remove it. I think that it would fix everything.

Comment

Hi, we'll check the options available and get back to you.

Also, please give me the name of your guild.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayame View Post
                  Hi, we'll check the options available and get back to you.

Also, please give me the name of your guild.
                  The name of the guild is called 'Legend'

Comment

Thanks everyone, we'll continue investing the case and I'll update you when we have more info

Comment

Dyl0l did it lol

Comment

Originally posted by 0palmoon View Post
                        Dyl0l did it lol
                        I got in the game

Comment

works

Originally posted by Ngine500 View Post
                          I got in the game
                          Me too 👍 looks like is patched

Comment

Hey guys, we're glad that the latest patch sorted the issue Enjoy the game!

Comment

We should all thank Ayame for his continued efforts in trying to get us back in the game

Comment

I can log ty very much, we lost our mascot but idc about that, the only thing is that the world « 2 » is still unacessible will you fix that cause its my guild world and i want to upgrade my guild.

Comment

Working...
                                X