Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we give Mobile Users the option to start over and join PS4 servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we give Mobile Users the option to start over and join PS4 servers?

Is there a way to add crossplay in a way that would allow mobile to join ps4 servers so console does not have to start over?

With that said im at the point where i would like to see or hear what is going to be done to add more players to our pool.

Crossplay is in fact an option now but how does Ubisoft plan on going about its implementation?

If games like Paladins and Smite are allowed to have crossplay im sure the makers of one of the best game of all time AC have some pull.

Right now i see alot of shops and nobody is really buying or trading much. We need more players asap.
    Come Check out my worlds:
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

Awesome idea but they should also have the option to join xbox/switch server

Comment

Originally posted by dylol View Post
      Awesome idea but they should also have the option to join xbox/switch server
      Yeah i was thinking about how this is going to work without losing something.

We might just have to take a loss as console players just to have full cross play support . i dont mind losing stuff if somehow we can be compensated with worldlocks which in turn will boost the economy for the main server.

Our player base is so low it should be easy to compensate all of us without issues. The only thing i would really be upset with is not being able to grab up rayman or mag.

But lets hope that is not an option.
      BALTIMORE
      MEGARARES
      TheSeedBank
      INFOWARS
      BALTIMOREICE
      HEAVEN777
      GAMEVILLE

Comment

I actually support this idea, it sounds really cool!

(Also free bump, this thread needs more attention. )
        Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Originally posted by emoneydatruth View Post
          Is there a way to add crossplay in a way that would allow mobile to join ps4 servers so console does not have to start over?
          So mobile players have to start over?
          Nah, I'm not gonna wipe out my 5 years of progress
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KVLEE View Post
            me neither. but only 2 years hehe
            Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
            Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

Comment

Agreed. But besides that, it's already hard for the staff to have or maintain a stable server in the mobile/desktop. So having an alternate server would be more messy and difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Azurada View Post
                Agreed. But besides that, it's already hard for the staff to have or maintain a stable server in the mobile/desktop. So having an alternate server would be more messy and difficult.
                Yo azurada, do you still use discord?
                I also noticed you're not In my friend list..

Comment

You don't have to wipe out your progress, just start anew. Some players do like a new beginning, a brand new universe to play in

Comment

Originally posted by Ayame View Post
                    You don't have to wipe out your progress, just start anew. Some players do like a new beginning, a brand new universe to play in
                    I think allowing pc/mobile to connect with our universe would be amazing and doing it before rayman and mag release would be key since alot of those players didnt get a chance to get these items that are highy appealing.

Sorry for confusion but i didnt mean to wipe any mobile players previous data or time invested.

I really would love to know will there be two servers for all platforms for example. If im using ps4 when i log in will i have an option ti choose between playing with just ps4 players or cross-platform with everyone and every console?

I really feel like our player pool is so small that if its split it wouldnt even be worth keeping open and if that is the case would we be givin some kind of compensation to match what weve done ?
                    BALTIMORE
                    MEGARARES
                    TheSeedBank
                    INFOWARS
                    BALTIMOREICE
                    HEAVEN777
                    GAMEVILLE

Comment

henlo

yes
                      I like this
                      is it a possibility ?

Comment

Originally posted by emoneydatruth View Post

With that said im at the point where i would like to see or hear what is going to be done to add more players to our pool.

Crossplay is in fact an option now but how does Ubisoft plan on going about its implementation?

If games like Paladins and Smite are allowed to have crossplay im sure the makers of one of the best game of all time AC have some pull.

Right now i see alot of shops and nobody is really buying or trading much. We need more players asap.
                        Tell me how many players on mobile would be playing if this suggestion of your would be added?

NONE.

They should keep advertising console for more players, but this suggestion is terrible.. i could list so many points why it is.

Comment

I think that would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Vandaler View Post
                            Tell me how many players on mobile would be playing if this suggestion of your would be added?

NONE.

They should keep advertising console for more players, but this suggestion is terrible.. i could list so many points why it is.
                            If mobile players had the chance to join a new server without losing progress while also having the ability to have a chance grabbing IOTMs that they might have missed you may be surprised how many players actually do switch over and play on both servers.
                            BALTIMORE
                            MEGARARES
                            TheSeedBank
                            INFOWARS
                            BALTIMOREICE
                            HEAVEN777
                            GAMEVILLE

Comment

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
                              Yo azurada, do you still use discord?
                              I also noticed you're not In my friend list..
                              Yes, I had to move to my very first account, which was created 2050+ days ago. I will be coming back once I'm able to change my GrowID to Azurada. I'll be needing two Birth Certificate so... sigh.

Comment

Working...
                              X