Crystal GLITCH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal GLITCH?

My friend CosmicTear and I tried to make a Heartstone from 3 Red, 1 White, and 1 Black crystal and it immediately broke. Black crystals are worth quite a bit of world locks right now and we’d really like to get our crystals back if possible, or receive a heartstone. Would appreciate if someone could respond. We tried contacting support but the login failed.
    Last edited by Quadd; 10-18-2019, 12:13 PM. Reason: Added video

Originally posted by Quadd View Post
    My friend CosmicTear and I tried to make a Heartstone from 3 Red, 1 White, and 1 Black crystal and it immediately broke. Black crystals are worth quite a bit of world locks right now and we’d really like to get our crystals back if possible, or receive a heartstone. Would appreciate if someone could respond. We tried contacting support but the login failed.
    Have you and him completed the list that the crystal want?(chi)
    Hello there,
    sigpic
    Check out this game now!
    www.growtopiagame.com

Level: 79/125
    Let us be friends?

Comment

Sadly same thing happened to me when i made my first crystal. There is different system for Harmonic Crystals, Watch this video to how to do harmonic crystals;
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by Florina View Post
        Have you and him completed the list that the crystal want?(chi)
        No, we didn’t get a chance to harmonize it. It just instantly broke when the final crystal was added to the cluster.

Comment

No, we didn’t get a chance to harmonize it. It just instantly broke when the final crystal was added to the cluster.

I read on wiki that it's only obtainable during valentines. That's probably why it broke instantly?

Comment

Originally posted by BerryAllen View Post
            I read on wiki that it's only obtainable during valentines. That's probably why it broke instantly?
            maybe, but even then don’t you think it should’ve at least stayed as a cluster or just dropped back the crystals? Cause it was quite an effort to get the black crystal and we think it would be fair if we at least had our crystals returned.

Comment

yes, it might be a glitch, or maybe the heartstone is only obtainable during valentine event?

and no, you cannot get them back.
              the answer might be changed when you ask directly to the growtopia support

and if you dont mind i have several question :

- why did u made em?
              - isn't white crystals are more pricey than blacks?
              =IGN : Crausse=
              Instagram : @Crausse_GT
              Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

sure your friend didn't just smack the crystal?

Tediore is a good company change my mind.

Comment

Its not a glitch, it will break immediately if you make something wrong
                  (Ex: G+G+G+G+G)
                  I guess its because you can get heartstone only during valentine.

Comment

Originally posted by 10bang View Post
                    sure your friend didn't just smack the crystal?
                    Yes I am sure. I have it recorded.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
                    yes, it might be a glitch, or maybe the heartstone is only obtainable during valentine event?

and no, you cannot get them back.
                    the answer might be changed when you ask directly to the growtopia support

and if you dont mind i have several question :

- why did u made em?
                    - isn't white crystals are more pricey than blacks?
                    Black is 5-7 times the price of a white crystals. And we wanted to make them in hopes of possibly getting a rare valentine item very early on. Or even a heart bow so we could drop it into growganoth to obtain a heat bow

Comment

Black is 5-7 times the price of a white crystals. And we wanted to make them in hopes of possibly getting a rare valentine item very early on. Or even a heart bow so we could drop it into growganoth to obtain a heat bow
                      But black is around 24 wls and white is around 42wls...
                      You guys could've bought golden booty chests instead. I think they're only 3-4wls each
                      ign: DylanRider
                      discord: Squishie#9329
                      some random stuff at VLRA!

Comment

Originally posted by Squishie View Post
                        You guys could've bought golden booty chests instead. I think they're only 3-4wls each
                        This is on console we’re talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Squishie View Post
                        Item prices are very different on console

Comment

No, it wasn't a glitch. You can't make heartstone in normal day. It's only obtainable in valentine day
                          Ign/GrowID: Artlos
                          Just be yourself don't try to be others
                          And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtloS View Post
                            No, it wasn't a glitch. You can't make heartstone in normal day. It's only obtainable in valentine day
                            Are you sure about that? I'm almost sure it is a glitch on consoles only.
                            "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

Comment

Working...
                            X