People having spend gems shop should be refunded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People having spend gems shop should be refunded

after of 9 months Console server, Growtopia decided to discontinue for console except Mobile and PC. and why people just bought this gems store before closed? Should Ubisoft will refunding to people who lost their money after spend. It most likely scam if they didn't get refunded.

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
    Level: 57/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Yes I absolutely agree with this but I think they should only return those who bought IAPs from within a time frame (For example from the start of 2020) because either way, even if they spent all the gems they bought already, it would just be wasted because the game would be closing.
    IGN: lanceplaysyt
    - 3x VOTW Winner
    - 1x WOTD Winner
    - Subscribers : 3.2k

My Socials: YouTube /Instagram/ Lance's Cave Discord

Comment

Ubisoft's Refund Policy states that you're eligible for a refund if it's been less than 3 weeks.
      Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

Comment

Originally posted by ZeoFire View Post
        Ubisoft's Refund Policy states that you're eligible for a refund if it's been less than 3 weeks.
        can't they make an exception especially that their game is shutting down?
        IGN: lanceplaysyt
        - 3x VOTW Winner
        - 1x WOTD Winner
        - Subscribers : 3.2k

My Socials: YouTube /Instagram/ Lance's Cave Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Apen3056 View Post
          after of 9 months Console server, Growtopia decided to discontinue for console except Mobile and PC. and why people just bought this gems store before closed? Should Ubisoft will refunding to people who lost their money after spend. It most likely scam if they didn't get refunded.
          I don't think Ubisoft, will refund anybody.
          Nothing to say here except hello.

Comment

Working...
          X