Console Compensation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Console Compensation

Since console is closing has anything been announced specially to be given to console players on PC for example a Plaque? Has anyone said anything mods/developers

As shutting down console and getting rid of items seems farfetched
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 71
    Gems: 352k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Nothing has been announced, it's very reasonable to think that it'll shut down without any compensation.

Games don't last forever.
    ~Garodus

Comment

Originally posted by Garodus_ View Post
      Nothing has been announced, it's very reasonable to think that it'll shut down without any compensation.

It's just more people who have spent money or are going to lose a lot surely some compensation is needed
      TRUE OG

Comment

Originally posted by Deno855 View Post
        Since console is closing has anything been announced specially to be given to console players on PC for example a Plaque? Has anyone said anything mods/developers

As shutting down console and getting rid of items seems farfetched
        Well, it sure is thoughtful of you to think about providing some sort of compensation to console players, but it's just super impossible to do. Both mobile and console servers are completely parallel, so linking accounts, items, worlds or any other form of data at all would be practically impossible or at least super duper hard! .
        IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
        Instagram Link!
        Discord:
        Discord Link!

Comment

Well...

They could ask for an input of a users mobile Grow ID (or select none if they don't have one) and after a quick verification (possibly a manual verification as there aren't a massive number of console players- I'm sure support have the means to do this)

After verifying that the account is surely theirs then, for example, a plaque of whatever could be added to the account on mobile/PC servers so as not to have their entire work destroyed for no gain.
          Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

They don't need to do so. You are not entitled for a compensation for money or time spent on a game.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
              They don't need to do so. You are not entitled for a compensation for money or time spent on a game.
              I understand they don't need to but sorry they literally pushed this on YouTube bigging up a new side of Growtopia then after a year or so decide nah everythings gone so I think u are 100% entitled to some kinda rewards for playing on console even a plaque I haven't asked them to do much they did it for growcon
              TRUE OG

Comment

A token of appreciation would be nice, but then again, Ubisoft is not required to do this.
                Instagram : @welca.gt
                Discord : WLCA#7758

I buy toxic waste barrel seeds & military radio seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by WLCA View Post
                  A token of appreciation would be nice, but then again, Ubisoft is not required to do this.
                  I understand they aren't required but it would be ncie as it's the first time Growtopia have done this and people who have tried this out should get a ltitle something like a plaque just for recognition
                  TRUE OG

Comment

Originally posted by Deno855 View Post
                    I understand they aren't required but it would be ncie as it's the first time Growtopia have done this and people who have tried this out should get a ltitle something like a plaque just for recognition
                    Agreed. These console players supported Growtopia too, so why not?
                    Instagram : @welca.gt
                    Discord : WLCA#7758

I buy toxic waste barrel seeds & military radio seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Caine View Post
                      Well...

They could ask for an input of a users mobile Grow ID (or select none if they don't have one) and after a quick verification (possibly a manual verification as there aren't a massive number of console players- I'm sure support have the means to do this)

After verifying that the account is surely theirs then, for example, a plaque of whatever could be added to the account on mobile/PC servers so as not to have their entire work destroyed for no gain.
                      How to verify: simply by checking if the Ubisoft account is the same with the in-game email/ip address on the PC/Mobile User

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Garodus_ View Post

Yeah, but console was so short-lived that if anyone bought gems, it was kind of a waste. I am not saying they should necessarily get a refund or gems transferred over, but it was a game that essentially flopped.
                        Originally posted by tson
                        *** concentrated yeast hell no i didnt eat that ****
                        Just finished transcribing this…deliberating on whether or not to adapt it into Growtopia.
                        The answer is yes and at NOTE63.

Contact Info:

Comment

Originally posted by Ohlid View Post
                          Yeah, but console was so short-lived that if anyone bought gems, it was kind of a waste. I am not saying they should necessarily get a refund or gems transferred over, but it was a game that essentially flopped.
                          True, true.

Comment

If anything right if they reply to this post with unfortunately we can't fair enough but we are getting our opinions out
                            TRUE OG

Comment

Bump! Us console players need a plaque that’s untradeable

IGN: YoMattty
                              Discord: Matty#1281
                              Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X