Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea

What if, after growtopia servers shutdown, we would be able to connect to the same servers as pc/mobile already connect to?

IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

Buy all riding bumble bees 25 each

Comment

Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
      This is another thread suggesting instead of shutting down console servers, they allow them to crossplay with PC/Mobile servers.
      Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Ya if you're talking about the console servers, ya I think it would be nice if the console players just cross platformed with the PC / mobile players. Tho, idk if they're gonna consider it

Comment

There likely won't be unified cross-play because it's difficult to get approval from console companies (esp. from Sony for PS4). However, it might be easier to get done for Xbox and Switch, but for the time being, the console project will most likely stay discontinued.
          The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDomassGT View Post
            it's difficult to get approval from console companies (esp. from Sony for PS4).
            Have proof to support?
            IGN: HalfArrow
            Blue Name: ​102/125

Comment

Originally posted by HalfArrow View Post
              Have proof to support?
              Yeah, as so was said by Starkos.

Link to his statement: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post4050636
              The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Comment

Yes, and cause mass lag and extremely bad servers, and dont forgot the annoying people who blurt about being on ps3 or xbox 24/7
                “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
                — The Doctor
                “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
                ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Its impossible, For example BuyWing is locked by A player in console and BuyWing is locked by B player in PC. Its impossible to port the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Decode Quiz View Post
                    Its impossible, For example BuyWing is locked by A player in console and BuyWing is locked by B player in PC. Its impossible to port the game.
                    Maybe you can just add a dialog asking a player if they want to play on PC servers because the game is shut down on consoles

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, also, after July 30th, make it so we can use the standard logon screen instead of the Ubisoft stuff, and after August 30th, just remove the Ubisoft stuff altogether.

Comment

XD

Originally posted by Decode Quiz View Post
                      Buywing(console) ez........

Comment

This wouldn't be possible as stated by others above this post. However, I think they should give something as a token of appreciation to the players of the console game. Perhaps an untradeable plaque or something that will be given to their accounts in the main servers.
                        IGN: lanceplaysyt
                        - 3x VOTW Winner
                        - 1x WOTD Winner
                        - Subscribers : 3.2k

My Socials: YouTube /Instagram/ Lance's Cave Discord

Comment

Originally posted by pannenkoek2012 View Post
                          What if, after growtopia servers shutdown, we would be able to connect to the same servers as pc/mobile already connect to?
                          Even NBA 2k dont have a crossplay, so not gonna happen, sadly
                          Law <3 me :)

Comment

Well i have an idea for console gamers.
                            We all knew that not all IGN, Worlds or items can be transferred to pc because it will result in chaos. But what if
                            Code:
                            if ign==db.ignlist
                               {ign+"console"}
                            In short if there is a conflicting data ubi can just add or remove "anyword" to the string.

This way ubisoft dont have to deal with sony. Console players can log in using pc.

I know this is not the best implementation if ever but its better than losing everything that you work hard for
                            I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
                            BLG = 0/0
                            DL = IDC
                            WLS = IDC
                            Cult Hood = 100*100/100
                            Cult Robe = 100*100/100

Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

IGN:cocoMonkey
                            Oh I love dark.
                            U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

Comment

Crossplay platform is kinda impossible to do though

Comment

Working...
                              X