Rip console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip console

Pretty sure the only reason no one played it or playing it was because of new servers.
    would have last longer if servers connect all
    Youtube:Lightvolts
    IGN:Lightvolts
    level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
    bring back] I need them

I think it's a mistake to not connecting the mobile-pc servers with the console ones. Imagine being the richest and most hardworking player on the console and then you can't log in to your console GrowID in PC or mobile
    IGN: PEPPERISTIC
    IG: vin_hartono
    Shop: EWOHY
    GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
      I think it's a mistake to not connecting the mobile-pc servers with the console ones. Imagine being the richest and most hardworking player on the console and then you can't log in to your console GrowID in PC or mobile
      It was a simple mistake they did, or there was like a rule that didn’t allow them to cross servers with each other.
      because 1. Xbox and PS4 I believe have separate servers which greatly reduces number playing
      I mean consoles where harder to type but creating new servers and new items was just wasn’t good choice though having consoles with mobile/pc servers there could be more players or more stable players where consoles players could be
      they could add console exclusive items that is untradeable and only squire on console but only way to obtain is use your account and play on the console and get it
      Youtube:Lightvolts
      IGN:Lightvolts
      level:84

mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

and when upload it, no work

[i miss old image gif
      bring back] I need them

Comment

Originally posted by lightvolts View Post

It was a simple mistake they did, or there was like a rule that didn’t allow them to cross servers with each other.
        because 1. Xbox and PS4 I believe have separate servers which greatly reduces number playing
        I mean consoles where harder to type but creating new servers and new items was just wasn’t good choice though having consoles with mobile/pc servers there could be more players or more stable players where consoles players could be
        they could add console exclusive items that is untradeable and only squire on console but only way to obtain is use your account and play on the console and get it
        I mean by connecting is that for the console players, they will have same events, blocks, and items. Just pretend it's like when Growtopia only available on mobile and it moved to pc (idk for sure tho)
        IGN: PEPPERISTIC
        IG: vin_hartono
        Shop: EWOHY
        GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Another thing was, have u tried to talk with example xbox controller? My son tested and before he managed to write hello, other person already exit from world
          Level: 125
          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

rip to the few people who had a ring on xbox
            ♡ Rowan ♡ Pat ♡ Markus ♡Joseph ♡ Scott ♡ Jaakko ♡

Play Townscaper if you ever feel depressed.

Comment

Working...
            X