START World Translations: New Rules!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shumentheny View Post
    I will be willing to make one in Chinese however I can't type Chinese on signs.
    Then type pinyin

Comment

• Originally posted by Solorien View Post
      Latvian translation world has been created. Check out LVSTARTLV!

Solorien, you have very many good idea. The new one I found made by you. New country Lavian. . Just askin' to fix it. Thank you
      TOO long to post So look at the spoiler!!!

Any question? PM me ;)

Comment

• A Cebuano/Hiligaynon translation?
        Joined December 2013; forums January 2015

Left June 13, 2016
        IGN: genpasaporte [Level 43]

Originally posted by OfficialTampipio
        THIS IS COPYRIGHT! PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS OR I WILL DO WHATEVER I CAN TO BAN YOU FOREVER!!

Comment

• Can i make a chinese START world with Pinyin?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kitty Machine View Post
          Do you guys accept start in cat language?

Meow Meow MEEOOW meow.
          Maybe not...
          How you understand cat language?

Comment

• There is already an Arabic start, but it's the UAE Arabic. Some people in my country doesn't understand it.
            If any mod agree with me, I can make the Lebanese Arabic Start.
            Won't start unless you tell me to. if you didin't understand the problem, tell me to explain.
            Roses are red
            I forgot my keys

Growtopia is a multiplayer sandbox platformer with crafting. There are no goals, just an infinite number of worlds where you create whatever you want with all your friends. Most things in Growtopia grow on trees - Dirt Trees, Lava Trees and of course Jetpack Trees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Groch View Post
              There is already an Arabic start, but it's the UAE Arabic. Some people in my country doesn't understand it.
              If any mod agree with me, I can make the Lebanese Arabic Start.
              Won't start unless you tell me to. if you didin't understand the problem, tell me to explain.
              You can definitely start on it and email support when you're done. I'm sure they will accept different form of languages. Just make it known to them that it is different from the current UAE Arabic form.

To others who are thinking of making a translation world; if there isn't any world of that translation available in START, you can make it and send in to support@growtopiagame.com!

Comment

• Ooo I could do a Chinese one
                可是我只能用拼音 (<-- not the meaning but gt deosnt support the keyboard thing)
                Which is really sad

- - - Updated - - -

Solorien, if I wanted to do a START world but growtopia doesn't support the keyboard, I would have to write how the word is pronounced or something right?

- - - Updated - - -

Lel imagine if 2 people were doing a same one and then the other person got it done before the second one.

Sooo sad xD

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Brand Chong View Post
                Can i make a chinese START world with Pinyin?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not...
                How you understand cat language?

If you read it to a cat but I doubt ur cat would play
                Last edited by Dozzy69; 07-11-2016, 04:20 AM. Reason: Do a mini translation
                My Discord is XODozzyOX#3158, though I forgot my email, feel free to add me in case one day I recover my account

Originally posted by XODozzyOX
                •I AM A GIRL!!!•

Comment

• Japan

I can do Japanese START. Should I write like this, let's say I write 'Welcome' in Japanese. i can't write it in Japanese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onyx1 View Post
                    I can do Japanese START. Should I write like this, let's say I write 'Welcome' in Japanese. i can't write it in Japanese.
                    I don't know much about Japanese, though I'd assume you'd have to write it in rōmaji, or something.

Comment

• This'll be hard lol where do I get the trees? *sigh*
                      My Discord is XODozzyOX#3158, though I forgot my email, feel free to add me in case one day I recover my account

•I AM A GIRL!!!•

Comment

• You know how theres the small lock, big lock and huge lock thing? When you remove our lock and place your own, wont you have trouble doing it because if you placed then 9 blocks for the small lock, then selected ignore empty air, it'll probably lock the rock background.

So like do we do that without background surrounding it then drop the background so you guys can place it afterwards or like....

What?

- - - Updated - - -

Do we needa drop magic eggs and winter gifts and stuff for the top right room?

And do we need to include the heartstone thing?

And if for example the p jammer explanation takes 2 signs can we move the jammer 1 block away from the other so we have space to place another sign?

•I AM A GIRL!!!•

Comment

• i have started on a norwegian one, but can we be admins when u world lock the world? just asking

Comment

• Someone answer mah questions help meeee Solorien

•I AM A GIRL!!!•

Comment

• can i make a new start, like, entirely new? some parts re-designed, giving a more general explanation (updated mods list, pineapple week added, more random events added, broadcasts updated etc.)
                              | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
                              Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
                              Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                              "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
                              Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
                              and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

• Originally posted by FyreX View Post
                                can i make a new start, like, entirely new? some parts re-designed, giving a more general explanation (updated mods list, pineapple week added, more random events added, broadcasts updated etc.)
                                That's a great idea, because the start we have currently isn't updated to 2016...

:excl: dont scam scamming iis bad! :excl:

Comment

Working...
                                X