Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

START World Translations: New Rules!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    So, if you built a start world then it's lock would be replaced by a mod. But what if there's a new update in the game or in the start, then who will update that world?

    A dream doesn't become reality through magic;
    it takes sweat, determination and hard work
    .





    IGN: Sproker
    sigpic
    -=Your´s truly Jantavius=-

    Comment


    • #77
      Dear Solorien,

      Have you already had someone apply (with success) for a dutch translation?
      Otherwise i'll try to make one
      sigpic
      Thank you Sandrrrr for making this fantastic signature!

      Comment


      • #78
        Yup....

        Originally posted by Solorien View Post
        Now that we've updated our START, we are also updating the rules for having a translated world linked to START.
        - - -
        START WORLD RULES:

        * Building your START world is entirely your responsibility. You will not be given free items. Mods and developers will not be able to help you build it.

        * Your START world must be an ***EXACT*** (Yes, that means everything) copy of our START, only written in your own language. It may not have any extra doors to your other worlds. It may not have additional signs discussing your worlds or other players. It must be an EXACT copy.

        * Your START world will not receive honors or WOTD or any other special prize.

        * There is only one (1) START translation needed for each language. The first person to submit a translation world that meets all the requirements will be chosen.

        * We will be checking your translations, so make sure that you are using appropriate language at all times.

        * If we receive complaints about something in your START world - such as inappropriate language, bullying, or misinforming or cheating other players in some way - it will be removed and your account will be temporarily banned.

        * If your world is chosen, we will remove your lock and place our own lock. This is because there have been too many people who have edited their worlds to scam other players after receiving a START link. We will give you a world lock and we will place a sign telling everyone that you are the translator.
        - - -

        If you are still interested in making a START world translation, please let us know when it is completely done. Send an email including:
        - the name of the world
        - the name of the player who created it (no more than 3 names)

        Please, do not send us this information until your world is 100% ready!

        Thanks again for being willing to donate your time, energy and supplies to help other players! We look forward to seeing your START world translation!
        Yup... just realized that Estonian start EESTLASTEALGUS and Finland start SUOMIALOITUS are totally corrupt start worlds so thay are not start worlds list in START. Take this post like thanks for new rules.
        IGN: JUSS10
        LVL: 56/99

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Bramweerman View Post
          Dear Solorien,

          Have you already had someone apply (with success) for a dutch translation?
          Otherwise i'll try to make one
          All translation worlds that have been successfully submitted are added to the START world already. If you don't see an updated START translation in your language, feel free to submit one.
          "But you cannot will this to happen. It is a matter of persistence and faith and hard work. So you might as well just go ahead and get started."
          ~ Anne Lamott

          Comment


          • #80
            Dang it, why do I always run into projects I REALLY want to work on but I'm already working on a bunch of projects.

            Is anyone working on the Japanese translation? Seil is inactive and hasn't updated his so I'll take it over if possible...
            (Finding a world name right now).

            EDIT: Locked STARTJPN


            EDIT (2):

            Originally posted by Solorien View Post
            Updated info... Any other locks you place in the world will be replaced by a mod or dev lock and returned to you if your world becomes a translation world. Obviously we can't world lock it if it has your locks in it.
            Wait wait wait wait wait... we don't get to keep the world or get credit for making them? I get that it's helping the community and I don't need to be slathered in thanks but what about all the $$$ we put into making the world?

            YouTube | Instagram | Discord Server

            Don't hide behind a mask, it will only gain you fake respect.
            Being real attracts real people, while on the other hand
            being fake attracts fake people.

            "Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit,
            but with humility of mind regard one
            another as more important than yourselves" - Phil 2:3



            Comment


            • #81
              If there is a translation built, Your lock will be removed and replaced with Jenuine's. But if there is an update, then who will update the translations?

              A dream doesn't become reality through magic;
              it takes sweat, determination and hard work
              .





              IGN: Sproker
              sigpic
              -=Your´s truly Jantavius=-

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Magicalfishy View Post
                Wait wait wait wait wait... we don't get to keep the world or get credit for making them? I get that it's helping the community and I don't need to be slathered in thanks but what about all the $$$ we put into making the world?
                Read the whole thread, it's been said over and over.(or at least 2 times )
                You do get credit for making it (with a sign). However the world gets locked by the mods so that you can't change it like many people did now. They don't want corrupt worlds.
                Also, you have to provide all the items. (Crystal seed, building blocks, etc.)
                sigpic
                Thank you Sandrrrr for making this fantastic signature!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Bramweerman View Post
                  Read the whole thread, it's been said over and over.(or at least 2 times )
                  You do get credit for making it (with a sign). However the world gets locked by the mods so that you can't change it like many people did now. They don't want corrupt worlds.
                  Also, you have to provide all the items. (Crystal seed, building blocks, etc.)
                  I get that, but why don't they pick trusted people only then? I wouldn't use community works for my own personal gain.
                  But of course I get most people aren't trusted by the staff members these days, and it takes too long for them to check if we really are.

                  I guess there's pros and cons to this.

                  Pros:
                  You help out the community.

                  Cons:
                  You get to spent around 50 world locks for a sign.

                  I guess I shouldn't complain though, I owe the community big time so I'll do it.

                  YouTube | Instagram | Discord Server

                  Don't hide behind a mask, it will only gain you fake respect.
                  Being real attracts real people, while on the other hand
                  being fake attracts fake people.

                  "Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit,
                  but with humility of mind regard one
                  another as more important than yourselves" - Phil 2:3



                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Solorien View Post
                    Now that we've updated our START, we are also updating the rules for having a translated world linked to START.
                    - - -
                    START WORLD RULES:

                    * Building your START world is entirely your responsibility. You will not be given free items. Mods and developers will not be able to help you build it.

                    * Your START world must be an ***EXACT*** (Yes, that means everything) copy of our START, only written in your own language. It may not have any extra doors to your other worlds. It may not have additional signs discussing your worlds or other players. It must be an EXACT copy.

                    * Your START world will not receive honors or WOTD or any other special prize.

                    * There is only one (1) START translation needed for each language. The first person to submit a translation world that meets all the requirements will be chosen.

                    * We will be checking your translations, so make sure that you are using appropriate language at all times.

                    * If we receive complaints about something in your START world - such as inappropriate language, bullying, or misinforming or cheating other players in some way - it will be removed and your account will be temporarily banned.

                    * If your world is chosen, we will remove your lock and place our own lock. This is because there have been too many people who have edited their worlds to scam other players after receiving a START link. We will give you a world lock and we will place a sign telling everyone that you are the translator.
                    - - -

                    If you are still interested in making a START world translation, please let us know when it is completely done. Send an email including:
                    - the name of the world
                    - the name of the player who created it (no more than 3 names)

                    Please, do not send us this information until your world is 100% ready!

                    Thanks again for being willing to donate your time, energy and supplies to help other players! We look forward to seeing your START world translation!
                    I have an question, it's about the items we put in the place with holidays and stuff, do items have to be EXACT same, as in world START?
                    Because some of them are really hard to get..
                    The real OG player here.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Only notice today that there's a new start
                      Made Russian version of old one before, lol.
                      Okay, I'm rich with time and supplies enough to make a copy of new one.
                      I'll do my best re-making my CTAPT
                      Hello, I'm Andrew. Have a Nice Day!



                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Alkan View Post
                        I have an question, it's about the items we put in the place with holidays and stuff, do items have to be EXACT same, as in world START?
                        Because some of them are really hard to get..
                        Im preety sure it was stated that it should be EXACT.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          i made one however

                          its not exact same,its different. but its cool! you can check it out.

                          /renderworld http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/startserbia.png

                          its a Serbian start world, a little country in EU on island called Balkan.

                          i wont get game banned for making not exact same world right? i mean i'm not forced to do this, its by choice so.

                          have a good day!
                          Last edited by Alek242; 12-03-2014, 12:46 AM. Reason: forgot to say its serbian start world.
                          Please help me rise up my new YouTube Channel -
                          in 2 days i've received 30 subscribers, i think that's fast progress!
                          its a Serbian channel.

                          HypSandar - Subscribe



                          Best Regards
                          HypSandar :hat:

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Alek242 View Post
                            its not exact same,its different. but its cool! you can check it out.

                            /renderworld http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/startserbia.png

                            its a Serbian start world, a little country in EU on island called Balkan.

                            i wont get game banned for making not exact same world right? i mean i'm not forced to do this, its by choice so.

                            have a good day!
                            you wont get banned
                            the world will just not be used
                            as stated 5+ times already it has to be EXACT

                            also do the fruits on the trees have to be same
                            like on the acid barrel one there is 3 fruits
                            do i have to regrow a tree till i get 3 fruits

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Alek242 View Post
                              its not exact same,its different. but its cool! you can check it out.

                              /renderworld http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/startserbia.png

                              its a Serbian start world, a little country in EU on island called Balkan.

                              i wont get game banned for making not exact same world right? i mean i'm not forced to do this, its by choice so.

                              have a good day!
                              Of course you won't get banned for wanting to help. The world won't be added, but the effort is appreciated.
                              Originally posted by Smegles View Post
                              also do the fruits on the trees have to be same
                              like on the acid barrel one there is 3 fruits
                              do i have to regrow a tree till i get 3 fruits
                              No, the fruits on the tree doesn't need to be the same amount.


                              Updated worlds: Russian, Chinese, Estonian, Lithuanian, Filipino.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Jenuine View Post
                                Of course you won't get banned for wanting to help. The world won't be added, but the effort is appreciated.

                                No, the fruits on the tree doesn't need to be the same amount.


                                Updated worlds: Russian, Chinese, Estonian, Lithuanian, Filipino.
                                question : i wanna make 1 START World Translations in Indonesian Language.. BUT if i need to provide the Crystal Seeds , Events Items , PZ Jammer .. i cant ... i couldnt afford it

                                IGN : initialG
                                more info about me.

                                Im hiring help breakers ! click HERE.
                                #1000ATMsGIVEAWAY by TheOnlyFish!
                                http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...ER!-1000-atms!
                                Profile Pic made by CooLoRenzo
                                Me made by Chudy and Vyein

                                Me made by PannyFlan and Yoichi

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X