Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I earn more wls?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do I earn more wls?

    This has probably been asked MANY, MANY times but I still want to know. I have 112 wls.
    I have a geiger counter.
    Thanks in advance .
    I DO NOT farm.
    Last edited by Natalame; 09-17-2017, 08:33 AM.
    GrowID:Natalame

  • #2
    Invest in seeds for harvest fest / do some trading
    IGN: DISMAL
    Give it a listen!

    Avatar drawn by Nubberz
    Trusted List

    Comment


    • #3
      I heard trading is really profitable, but I rarely do it mainly because I don't like it. You should give it a shot and see if you like it better than I do
      IGN: EKKOES

      Comment


      • #4
        mass producing, i guess. if not farming.
        Life has no real meaning anyways.

        Originally posted by 007starz
        hi,im a matt ripoff
        free service i do in my free time


        Need a rework seriously...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sbko View Post
          Invest in seeds for harvest fest
          What seeds?

          Originally posted by 007starz View Post
          mass producing, i guess. if not farming.
          I don't have time to farm and what should I mass then?
          GrowID:Natalame

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Natalame View Post
            What seeds?


            I don't have time to farm and what should I mass then?
            fish tank seeds or peppers
            Nothing

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Natalame View Post
              This has probably been asked MANY, MANY times but I still want to know. I have 85 wls and a geiger.
              I am currently breaking but it takes a long time.
              Thanks in advance .
              I DO NOT farm.
              why dont u farming window? and sell window seeds 50or 55 per 1wl
              Nothing

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by iQflufarmer View Post
                why dont u farming window? and sell window seeds 50or 55 per 1wl
                Hmm I will try but I'm too lazy
                GrowID:Natalame

                Comment


                • #9
                  depends on how many wls u have. if u wanna mass and massing can also be as tiring as farming. if its a big project
                  Life has no real meaning anyways.

                  Originally posted by 007starz
                  hi,im a matt ripoff
                  free service i do in my free time


                  Need a rework seriously...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 007starz View Post
                    depends on how many wls u have. if u wanna mass and massing can also be as tiring as farming. if its a big project
                    Okay... i have 90wls as stated in the thread but what is the best thing for me to mass?
                    GrowID:Natalame

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      A good way to start is to sell things that you already have.. like your virginity.
                      Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
                      -heth mumu

                      Originally posted by your0ruler
                      also.....
                      sigpic

                      This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
                      Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EkkoMaster View Post
                        I heard trading is really profitable, but I rarely do it mainly because I don't like it. You should give it a shot and see if you like it better than I do
                        Idk what you mean by that.
                        Last edited by Natalame; 09-17-2017, 04:25 AM.
                        GrowID:Natalame

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          GrowID:Natalame

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            try lazy mass, no farming needed just harvesting
                            IGN: Weaked
                            I always have grammatical errors so please don't be bothered.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Depends on the amount of wls you already have. If you hate farming like me, you could use harvest fest as a great opportunity not only
                              to farm but to also buy individual balance mooncakes and sell them at once for tax. Or alternatively make songypeans or handscyths which will further increase your profit. As long as you know your thing, you'd be fine.

                              If you already have a lot of world locks, you could start investing on speculative items like black crystals for example or even angels 3months ago.

                              You must always be observant even if you're just a farmer. Take the case of 2016's easter geiger glitch. You can profit if you have a piece of mind.
                              It also depends on how much risk you're willing to take.
                              Even if you are at the right track, you'll still get run over if you just sit there.
                              -heth mumu

                              Originally posted by your0ruler
                              also.....
                              sigpic

                              This cute teddy bear will cry if I get an infraction.
                              Pic removed, please refrain from using naked women in your signature

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X