What do I do with 10 million gems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NelsonCool View Post
    They Basically Worth Nothing Since U CANT Sell Them For Real Money.
    so many online sites where you can sell wls/dls. time is gathering resources to get 10million gems is worth nothing as well?

Comment

1- wqit until valentine

2- make rsp shop with your packs
      #PUNCHTeam

My goals

ign:EpixMan1
      World : DHVN

my English is NOT the best, so please help me to improve it :o:hug:

Comment

Originally posted by BlacJaK View Post
        Ok, so in 2 months, I will have 10 million gems! What do I do with them tho?
        Lmao I'm calling bs on that
        IGN: PoseidionYT

The worst kind of people are those who put Moderators saying their names in their signature. How pretentious.

Comment

Originally posted by koearn View Post
          so many online sites where you can sell wls/dls. time is gathering resources to get 10million gems is worth nothing as well?
          which is illegal.
          you want your time to worth something? get a part time job NOT wasting it by playing game.
          IGN:JustAsuna.

sigpic

Comment

Ask for a refund before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Kopitar2222 View Post
              Keep in mind that angels won't be worth near 50 wls during valentines.. my guess is that they would be 25-35 maybe even less.
              I will keep them for about 3 months tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Apples View Post
              10 mil gem= go sell rsp
              I will think about that. How much is 200 rsp worth?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bloodwing View Post
              Lmao I'm calling bs on that
              If your going to be a hateful little brat just leave now.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah u can lol

(as long as u dont get caught or do something stupid to get caught)

Comment

Originally posted by WBOY2 View Post
                  Yeah u can lol

(as long as u dont get caught or do something stupid to get caught)
                  Just not worth well, getting BANNED
                  sigpic

Comment

The online sites= ban, by talking about malicous activity here on forums is PROHIBITED. Please dis-continue this conversation about ilegal activities. The fact that you are willing to openly say that a good way to use 10 mil gems is to sell it for $$ is disguisting and revolting. Please stop.

--- Apples
                    Discord- https://discord.gg/jr6zFeq

Sub to meh:
                    https://www.youtube.com/shiftyblockg...confirmation=1

Thanks

Comment

The online sites= ban, by talking about malicous activity here on forums is PROHIBITED. Please dis-continue this conversation about ilegal activities. The fact that you are willing to openly say that a good way to use 10 mil gems is to sell it for $$ is disguisting and revolting. Please stop.

--- Apples
                      OPEN YOUR EYES. no one in this thread has posted about selling 10milion gems for $$ being a good way. how in the world did you come to that conclusion? You can't cover it up. THIS is happening everywhere. It isn't some underground gambling on cocks. Besides, the only harm it does is to the game. You can't stop this from happening. Take a look at CSGO or any valve game in general, they allow selling of virtual items for $$$ and guess what. It isn't affecting their sales much at all and in fact boosting their player count.
                      EDIT: Quote the rule which explicitly states how talking about marketplace sites is prohibited and I'll delete all my posts and apologise.

Comment

i do that all the time

btw forget that i ever said anything
                        I G N: Magnyfing
                        L E V E L 35

š’“š‘œš“Š'š“‡š‘’ š“ˆš‘œ š’¹š‘œš“Œš“ƒ š“‰š‘œ šøš’¶š“‡š“‰š’½
                        š’œš“ƒš’¹ š¼'š“‚ š“Šš“… š’¾š“ƒ š“‰š’½š‘’ š“ˆš“‰š’¶š“‡š“ˆ
                        š’®š‘œ š“ˆš’½š‘œš“Œ š“‚š‘’ š“‰š’½š‘’ š“ˆš‘’š’¶
                        š’œš“ƒš’¹ š¼'š“š“ š“‰š’¶š“€š‘’ š“Žš‘œš“Š š“‰š‘œ š‘€š’¶š“‡š“ˆ

Comment

Buy RSP and male your own shop, or do the same with ssp
                          IGN: Tycan
                          Discord: Tycan#0745
                          PSN IG: Tycan_x
                          Level 118
                          (ąø‡'Ģ€-'Ģ)ąø‡

Comment

Originally posted by koearn View Post
                            OPEN YOUR EYES. no one in this thread has posted about selling 10milion gems for $$ being a good way. how in the world did you come to that conclusion? You can't cover it up. THIS is happening everywhere. It isn't some underground gambling on cocks. Besides, the only harm it does is to the game. You can't stop this from happening. Take a look at CSGO or any valve game in general, they allow selling of virtual items for $$$ and guess what. It isn't affecting their sales much at all and in fact boosting their player count.
                            EDIT: Quote the rule which explicitly states how talking about marketplace sites is prohibited and I'll delete all my posts and apologise.
                            Okay ill quote the rules where it says " Out of game buying or selling of Growtopia accounts, items, or worlds is prohibited and may result in a ban".

So if you talk about it like its a good thing u are implying you will do it......... I have never said you were the one who sold it, but when you openly say a good idea is to sell the gems you are ENDORCING IT, deeming your argument null.
                            Discord- https://discord.gg/jr6zFeq

Sub to meh:
                            https://www.youtube.com/shiftyblockg...confirmation=1

Thanks

Comment

--- Apples
                              Please tell me when I ever said I would sell for money..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BlacJaK View Post
                              Please tell me when I ever said I would sell for money..
                              Omg Iā€™m so sry, I thought you where talking to me. IM SO SRY!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay ill quote the rules where it says " Out of game buying or selling of Growtopia accounts, items, or worlds is prohibited and may result in a ban".

So if you talk about it like its a good thing u are implying you will do it......... I have never said you were the one who sold it, but when you openly say a good idea is to sell the gems you are ENDORCING IT, deeming your argument null.
                                1. That does not strip anyone's rights of talking about it.
                                2. I was refuting NelsonCool's points about 10million gems not being worth anything with proper evidence.
                                3. Do not twist my words, never once have I openly said it was a good idea; not even insinuating in the slightest that anyone should do it.
                                4. I was pointing out how flawed the rules are for not allowing selling of items for real money. A good ****ogy would be the marijuana legalization, it is VIRTUALLY impossible to prevent people from going ahead and selling their dls whether it is illegal or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X