Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you all sell gems?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do you all sell gems?

    I am looking to sell 600,000 gems for roughly 600-620 wls. The problem is, im not sure how it can be done to be guaranteed that I am not scamming anyone. I realize there is no reason for anyone to trust that I really have dropped 600,000 gems. Thus, I need yall's help.
    Last edited by champsweet16; 07-03-2018, 08:43 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience."-Mark Twain

    Sincerely,
    iChamps
    Level-73

  • #2
    Save your daily render until you have found a serious buyer then place a few random blocks to show that it’s a fresh render when you render it.
    Last time I checked I had: 2,290 subscribers!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by WoodCollector View Post
      Save your daily render until you have found a serious buyer then place a few random blocks to show that it’s a fresh render when you render it.
      And just use a sack o joy to put them all down? I have 600,000 gems on me right now
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience."-Mark Twain

      Sincerely,
      iChamps
      Level-73

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by champsweet16 View Post
        I am looking to sell 600,000 gems for roughly 600-620 wls. The problem is, im not sure how it can be done to be guaranteed that I am not scamming anyone. I realize there is no reason for anyone to trust that I really have dropped 600,000 gems. Thus, I need yall's help.
        Okay so you need to buy a growscan. The growscan scans every Block in the world and even gems and displays it on the screen. So you’ll see that there are 600,000 gems in the world.

        - - - Updated - - -

        Originally posted by champsweet16 View Post
        And just use a sack o joy to put them all down? I have 600,000 gems on me right now
        That takes way too long. The only way is if you have a magplant to collect your Blocks so you don’t take any gems. A magplant is 10dls I guess and you need 2. One for Blocks and one for Seeds. Then buy a growscan for 50 wls and well then you’d be able to sell the gems. But that takes around 2050 World Locks for that to work.
        OR you can spend days/weeks dropping each gem with sack o joy and use growscan.
        Originally posted by NekoRei
        So, we checked your logs. Your map was destroyed and you got a Rune Stone as a reward.
        Just my Luck.

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GRENADIER View Post
          Okay so you need to buy a growscan. The growscan scans every Block in the world and even gems and displays it on the screen. So you’ll see that there are 600,000 gems in the world.

          - - - Updated - - -



          That takes way too long. The only way is if you have a magplant to collect your Blocks so you don’t take any gems. A magplant is 10dls I guess and you need 2. One for Blocks and one for Seeds. Then buy a growscan for 50 wls and well then you’d be able to sell the gems. But that takes around 2050 World Locks for that to work.
          OR you can spend days/weeks dropping each gem with sack o joy and use growscan.
          Thanks for your help! How does the buying aprty know that there are indeed 600,000 gems in the world?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience."-Mark Twain

          Sincerely,
          iChamps
          Level-73

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by champsweet16 View Post
            Thanks for your help! How does the buying aprty know that there are indeed 600,000 gems in the world?
            Is the question how the buyer can be sure how many gems there is in the world?
            If so it has already been answered, buy a growscan.

            I have no idea how to get the gems out of your own “inventory” except for a sack o joy and that would take a lot of time so that’s probably the biggest problem you have.
            Last time I checked I had: 2,290 subscribers!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by champsweet16 View Post
              I am looking to sell 600,000 gems for roughly 600-620 wls. The problem is, im not sure how it can be done to be guaranteed that I am not scamming anyone. I realize there is no reason for anyone to trust that I really have dropped 600,000 gems. Thus, I need yall's help.
              You could also wait for summerfest which should be around the corner and see if the packs are worth selling atleast last year they were, if that doesn't pleasant you then wait for an event or useful iotm
              IGN: Endearing
              Goal: Golden Angel Wings
              Growtopian since 2016

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WoodCollector View Post
                Is the question how the buyer can be sure how many gems there is in the world?
                If so it has already been answered, buy a growscan.

                I have no idea how to get the gems out of your own “inventory” except for a sack o joy and that would take a lot of time so that’s probably the biggest problem you have.
                I just disnt understand how the growscan works, sorry!

                - - - Updated - - -

                Originally posted by Llucifer View Post
                You could also wait for summerfest which should be around the corner and see if the packs are worth selling atleast last year they were, if that doesn't pleasant you then wait for an event or useful iotm
                I will probably just hope i can sell summer suprises for 4-5 wls each
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience."-Mark Twain

                Sincerely,
                iChamps
                Level-73

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by champsweet16 View Post
                  I just disnt understand how the growscan works, sorry!
                  Growscan scans all floating gems in your world
                  I'm the Best Noob Ever!
                  IGN: CoolNoob1994
                  Discord: CoolNoob1994#1518
                  #WaterAncient

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    how do you drop gems with sackojoy?
                    GrowID : KOKO
                    Youtube channel : KOKO GT

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KennzR View Post
                      how do you drop gems with sackojoy?
                      It would take WEEKS if not months. Just wear the sack o joy and walk around the world. The it would drop 1 gem at a time. Like 1 Gem/Second
                      Originally posted by NekoRei
                      So, we checked your logs. Your map was destroyed and you got a Rune Stone as a reward.
                      Just my Luck.

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GRENADIER View Post
                        It would take WEEKS if not months. Just wear the sack o joy and walk around the world. The it would drop 1 gem at a time. Like 1 Gem/Second
                        But i think its impossible to drop 600k gems because the world isn't big enough foe 1 gem/block
                        IGN : snoopysneepy
                        Level : 70


                        YouTube
                        Instagram

                        Main Goal :
                        Growtokens for Digger Spade : 80/200

                        Growtopia Choices

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Guide on how to sell Gems
                          =====================
                          1. break stuff to get the desired amount of gems
                          2. block the gems with a solid block
                          3. after getting enough gems, get a growscan
                          4. wrench the grow scan and allow public to see floating items(this way people can see how many floating gems are there)
                          5. find a trusted buyer.
                          5. sell the world.

                          (suggested using magplants for getting the gems, so you put 2 mag one for seed one for blocks, and u start placing with magplant remote, start breaking and lets say get 10k gems)
                          you can't sack o joy in a donation box btw, so it's impossible.

                          here's a pic for the gem display on g scan
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	How to growscan for dummies.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	6572236
                          Hi there starring guy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            To everyone and the OP who are planning to sell gems. Do not, I repeat, do not sell your gems cheap. They are the most unstable item and therefore take advantage of that and sell your 600K gems for roughly 670 World Locks.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X