Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fossil ? [RINGMASTER QUEST]

Ring master ask me to prep fossil should i do it? 27 fossil dude XD
    maybe i will do it after the carnival because the price will be drop again i think....
    how about you guys?
    For growtopian who ever get scammed

“Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed”

ye i got 21 preps - even with 2 stations it takes 10hrs minimum.
    lvl 125 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl44pPAm3xw&

Comment

Originally posted by heretis64 View Post
      ye i got 21 preps - even with 2 stations it takes 10hrs minimum.
      how did you get fossil, i know they spawn randomly on world. but did you buy the fossil?

“Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed”

Comment

Originally posted by Hangeltoo View Post
        how did you get fossil, i know they spawn randomly on world. but did you buy the fossil?
        Either buy them or find them in a rather 'popular' world, where people will keep coming into your world and it will naturally spawn, takes time.
        IGN:Fervors

Do give a visit to my main collection world 'Fervors'. Give it a /rate 5 if you enjoyed my collection Thanks! I know it's not much, it's still a mini collection afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by Musicle View Post
          Either buy them or find them in a rather 'popular' world, where people will keep coming into your world and it will naturally spawn, takes time.
          is it easier to find seller after carnival?

Comment

I don't think you should do the quest if you're on step 1-5 because you might get a really hard quest that's impossible later on.
            IGN: Cress
            — 𝒥𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒 𝑒𝓃 𝓇𝑜𝓈𝑒. —
            “𝒟𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁.”

Comment

Originally posted by YumYumCookie View Post
              I don't think you should do the quest if you're on step 1-5 because you might get a really hard quest that's impossible later on.
              Im 6, and i think the next one will be random so.... BRING IT ON

Comment

i sell quest for 4wls each!msg me if you buy

Comment

Originally posted by Rolief View Post
                  i sell quest for 4wls each!msg me if you buy
                  People sell it for 3

Comment

is it easier to find seller after carnival?
                    Kinda...
                    I mean The price is still the same as also supplies still the same...
                    This is not a spoiler for movies or any tv show..

Comment

Originally posted by Ziasne View Post
                      Kinda...
                      I mean The price is still the same as also supplies still the same...
                      Thx, but i think... The demands will not as high as carnival

Comment

Thx, but i think... The demands will not as high as carnival
                        During carnival i think fossils rise to 3? Usually they are 1
                        Yep, its me. Your typical meme man who doesn't have a life.
                        Anyways, have an addiction to sniffing glue. Nothing else, really.

Add me on Steam, if you want:
                        https://steamcommunity.com/id/zanelous

Comment

I have the quest, but I'm not buying 26 wls of "punches" just for 12 fossils.

I have my own prep(which is about 8-15 wls), then I found a few fossils in my world, and am slowly doing the quest(probs won't be done 'til after carni)... if you don't have your own fossil supply, after carnival buy them 1 wl each, and prep them(takes 30mins-5hours I believe)!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie View Post
                            I have the quest, but I'm not buying 26 wls of "punches" just for 12 fossils.

I have my own prep(which is about 8-15 wls), then I found a few fossils in my world, and am slowly doing the quest(probs won't be done 'til after carni)... if you don't have your own fossil supply, after carnival buy them 1 wl each, and prep them(takes 30mins-5hours I believe)!
                            Thats what im planning for Thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X