Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joni2
    replied
    Yes the game is all about profiting. You need to get atleast a few diamond locks every month because everything they add costs a lot of dls. It used to be different back when most of the items that were added were spliceable. Now most of the items are crazy lab recipes or from expensive activities. The last time we got items made by splicing seeds was like a really long time ago.

For the profits, hunt emerald shards by going to different blarney worlds and checking the chat if an emerald shard appears when there are under 15k players online

Leave a comment:

• zaiquia
    replied
    lol yall should calm it a bit. ever since ubisoft got gt, almost everything is about sucking money from the players so i question the purpose of st pattys if it isnt for the money

Leave a comment:

• BiteLord
    replied
    Yes, you can. Buy tons of clovers.

Leave a comment:

• CowsYT
    replied
    I hate this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Mc. Zane
    replied
    Why care so much about wls, its not your budget IRL. Happiness is worth much more.

Leave a comment:

• xKaizoku
    replied
    Originally posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
    Why people are always trying to find a way to profit from annual events? Dude! Just enjoy the event,take a break from profiting.Enjoy the event with your friends.You won't bring those WLs to the afterlife.
    +1 .

Leave a comment:

• MediaZeus
    replied
    Some of the items will rise after the event, not to mention St.paddy weather's rare since it's not yet st.paddy

It's profitable!
    Enjoy the game too... I heard you only like profiting

Leave a comment:

• LEAFBOARD
    replied
    Originally posted by zaiquia View Post
    it aint that fun if uve done blarney too many times ahhabdfihab
    it IS fun racing for that ONE emerald shard

Leave a comment:

• zaiquia
    replied
    it aint that fun if uve done blarney too many times ahhabdfihab

Leave a comment:

• LEAFBOARD
    replied
    Wow. People today crave profit from literly evrythin
    ST PATRICK IS FUN which is why it is the best even IMO

Leave a comment:

• MrStreak
    replied
    Complete blarney everyday and earn 1wl by selling lep

Leave a comment:

• BEYSBOLL
    replied
    Originally posted by DreadVoidGT View Post
    Why people are always trying to find a way to profit from annual events? Dude! Just enjoy the event,take a break from profiting.Enjoy the event with your friends.You won't bring those WLs to the afterlife.
    But his friend dont want to hang out with him, they all want to profit during the event....

Leave a comment:

• IceBearBear
    replied
    Originally posted by zaiquia View Post
    i mean i guess u can buy the weather, but any other way to profit?
    Ew profits,you don't need that.
    All you need is your friends and have fun

Leave a comment:

• Boteto
    replied
    try collecting shards and buy as many clovers u can as they they rise after st patrick.

Leave a comment:

• DreadVoidGT
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X