Are lucky clovers a good investment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are lucky clovers a good investment?

They're not about 16wls. I didn't really know that investment was a thing last year? So I didn't really pay attention. Can any old players tell me if lucky clovers will rise? To what price and by when? Much appreciated in advance.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Yokatta
    Main world: Killer8dk

Great. Exams got delayed to next year. Now I'm back.
    Originally posted by Starkos
    Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

Originally posted by gyu
    last year i think clovers were 7-ish wls and they rose to around 25wls after 1 year.. now its 17wls each(buyer price) and every year may be different.. they may rise lesser or maybe they can even rise to 50wls, but im sure theres a very high chance of it rising and asteroid farming is getting more popular, there will also be higher demand for clovers.
    What is asteroid farming?
    IGN: NotZonderl

Goal:
    • Growtokens: 27/200
    • Earn 1 BGL: 190/10000
    • Max Awesomeness: 42/100
    • Win WOTD: 0/1
    • Win VOTW: 0/1

Comment

Originally posted by gyu
      last year i think clovers were 7-ish wls and they rose to around 25wls after 1 year.. now its 17wls each(buyer price) and every year may be different.. they may rise lesser or maybe they can even rise to 50wls, but im sure theres a very high chance of it rising and asteroid farming is getting more popular, there will also be higher demand for clovers.
      Around when are they going to rise
      I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Yokatta
      Main world: Killer8dk

Great. Exams got delayed to next year. Now I'm back.
      Originally posted by Starkos
      Don't be cynical - you'll find life's a lot brighter.

Comment

It can rise but a lot of people will be doing it so..
        I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Comment

Lucky clovers are a great investment imo because I bought them for around 10 worldlocks during St.Patrick and sold them for around 16 worldlocks after the event was over. In your case I’d wait until the next St.Patrick’s ​event.
          Never share your password with anyone for any reason. So far EVERYONE claiming to be hacked turns out they have trusted that "friend" and he/she was the one who hacked their account. So Stop it...

Comment

Working...
          X