How to start off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start off?

So recently my account got suspended and all my dls with it so I am going to restart all over again.

So I need some tips and tricks on how to start off again. Farmables are preety cheap so I guess that wont be hard to get but what else should I do? I was always a farmer untill I got to 5dls after that I was harvesting science stations.

- My problem here is that I havent played this game in 6 months now and I need some tips if anything changed or anything that I could use to gain some wls fast.

IGN: KYEDAI

'Cause baby, you're a firework
    C'mon, show 'em what you're worth
    Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
    As you shoot across the sky-y-y

IAM afraid that If you get suspended you will may receive ban for "ban evading" but... I highly recommend public free BFG you can get for free tons of gems. Then spend them on cool packs. Such as galactic goodies, surgery ,etc.
    After you will get about 30-50 wls that you can spend I recommend you do lazy mass or normal mass production. GL in game
    -VoVo

-ZweckGT

Comment

Thanks fam

- Is there anybody that could lend me a pickaxe, air robs and wings? I would highly appreciate that.

Also at least trying to come back is a little better than doing absolutely nothing right?

Comment

Originally posted by DinosaurierGrowtopia View Post
        Thanks fam

- Is there anybody that could lend me a pickaxe, air robs and wings? I would highly appreciate that.

Also at least trying to come back is a little better than doing absolutely nothing right?
        Hiya i can help you start your GrowTopia path.Message me where we can meet.
        Ign-IxHariboxI
        Main - ROBQERTYT
        Level - 31 - 125

Comment

Originally posted by VoVoGames View Post
          IAM afraid that If you get suspended you will may receive ban for "ban evading" but... I highly recommend public free BFG you can get for free tons of gems. Then spend them on cool packs. Such as galactic goodies, surgery ,etc.
          After you will get about 30-50 wls that you can spend I recommend you do lazy mass or normal mass production. GL in game
          -VoVo
          To be honest, what he's doing is legal now unless he's doing more shady stuff

The point of the ban is to lose all your items in the game
          DISCORD: Comrade_MattLaurence #0027

Comment

Yeah, free BFG is really good for beginners and to those who plan to go back playing Growtopia. For air robs, wings and pickaxe try to gain 1wl then buy 200 lava seeds then go to any TOKO world then you can buy those things from it.
            IGN : Misogamy
            Level : 28
            Focused Eyes : 39/100
            Vend World : JNB

Comment

I dont even know how to start lol having a world lock was something I always had lmaoo now I cant even do nothing.

Comment

free bfg or bfwl (break for wl)
                ONLY look for bfwl jobs on the forums
                Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

How to I skip GROWPEDIA?? that is the most annoying thing. also can anybody give me air robs and pickaxe also wings would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Also ... How do I get recycle button again? only to buy gems or watch videos?

Comment

someone already offered to give you, i could give too but too busy with trips and travel sickness. i think you can trash growpedia.

btw yes do tapjoy offers/watch vids/buy iap. tapjoy is a skemur tho and doesnt give u ur gems 90% of the time
                    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

How to I skip GROWPEDIA?? that is the most annoying thing. also can anybody give me air robs and pickaxe also wings would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Also ... How do I get recycle button again? only to buy gems or watch videos?
                      Get a mentor for extra rewards, although you are probably above level 3 already
                      Professional thread killer

Comment

So recently my account got suspended and all my dls with it so I am going to restart all over again.

So I need some tips and tricks on how to start off again. Farmables are preety cheap so I guess that wont be hard to get but what else should I do? I was always a farmer untill I got to 5dls after that I was harvesting science stations.

- My problem here is that I havent played this game in 6 months now and I need some tips if anything changed or anything that I could use to gain some wls fast.

Please read my post.
                        Ign-IxHariboxI
                        Main - ROBQERTYT
                        Level - 31 - 125

Comment

How to start over

I'd say you should just use free bfg to get up your first 7 wls or so. Then i just discovered this thing called silkworm and it gives you silk thread wich u can sell. So far it seems like a pretty good way to get rich. (silk worms is like 4-6 wls or so)

Comment

Originally posted by IxHariboxI View Post
                            Hiya i can help you start your GrowTopia path.Message me where we can meet.
                            yuh anytime you want ill be online for the next 2h or so.

Comment

Got my first wl and locked my own world KYEDAI... also I found a really cool dude named Regz that gave me pickaxe, air robs and a super hero cape. So now I have my basic stuff

What should I do now? smh make some platforms and farm grass seeds?

Comment

Working...
                              X