Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Havent played the game in 2 years, how do i profit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havent played the game in 2 years, how do i profit.

Just like the title says, in need of a little help.

Got around 7 dls just sitting in my backpack and no idea what to invest in or farm etc. in my day, massing was the most efficient way to get wls, but now in the day of bfgs and all these crazy ways to profit i feel im being very inefficient.

Can someone let me know what the most efficient ways to profit are right now with minimal resources, but im willing to work.
    just trynna ball with ma bros

First of all, welcome back! It’s nice to see you here!

Even though farming economy “broke” because of BFGs, farming is still the best way to get wls.

Extra tip: use your gems on the Summerfest pack, it costs 15k gems and is normally for 14-16 wls.
    Nice to meet you!

”Words are powerful.”

Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

Comment

best farmable

just wondering if its still chand or if there is anything more profitable?

Comment

Originally posted by 614jack View Post
        just wondering if its still chand or if there is anything more profitable?
        Laser Grids are also very profitable.
        Nice to meet you!

”Words are powerful.”

Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

Comment

buy/sell worlds
          IGN: KogatanA
          (OLD IGN: SSHANKS/SRGRY)
          Level: 82

Comment

what kind?

Originally posted by Shanks View Post
            buy/sell worlds
            what kind of worlds? bc everyone seems to think worlds with names like Buygreencrystalblocks47 is worth like 20+dls and all the 3letter world buyers are stingy as hell so its so hard to profit with those.

Comment

Massing still has a bit of economy left in it, with display blocks and Glowing neon blocks maintaining in price. Farming is still efficient at most, with selling of pristine tools or by selling SSP and RSP packs. Personally, BFG's are the passive way to invest in both gems and wls, so I recommend saving for Magplants at most.
              IGN: Nupthial
              Personal announcements will be listed "here."

Comment

Originally posted by 614jack View Post
                what kind of worlds? bc everyone seems to think worlds with names like Buygreencrystalblocks47 is worth like 20+dls and all the 3letter world buyers are stingy as hell so its so hard to profit with those.
                english word worlds 50-300 wls
                IGN: KogatanA
                (OLD IGN: SSHANKS/SRGRY)
                Level: 82

Comment

Originally posted by Nupthial View Post
                  Massing still has a bit of economy left in it, with display blocks and Glowing neon blocks maintaining in price.
                  Nope, now display blocks are experiencing a market crash. Was 3/1 a few weeks ago, then suddenly a pro dumped like 30k worth of display block 4/1 into the economy. Now display blocks are floating around 3-4/1, and it may drop to 5/1 as I have seen many SBs selling them 5/1. I used to mass display block, but now with the lower price + competition from other sellers, I feel it ain't worth the effort anymore. I wouldn't recommend display blocks.
                  Come on down to FAKBFG! Weekly Chand BFGs! 60K stock! 1/hour 3/empty

Comment

Originally posted by Molest View Post
                    Nope, now display blocks are experiencing a market crash. Was 3/1 a few weeks ago, then suddenly a pro dumped like 30k worth of display block 4/1 into the economy. Now display blocks are floating around 3-4/1, and it may drop to 5/1 as I have seen many SBs selling them 5/1. I used to mass display block, but now with the lower price + competition from other sellers, I feel it ain't worth the effort anymore. I wouldn't recommend display blocks.
                    I believe the ones selling 5/wl are only the scammers, considering that people still buy them for 4/wl or maybe even less.
                    GrowID: AHDK
                    Discord: AHDK#7192

Goals:

Get 200 GrowTokens: 39/200
                    Get 50 DLs: 7/50
                    Get to level 125: 69/125

Comment

Originally posted by AHDK View Post
                      I believe the ones selling 5/wl are only the scammers, considering that people still buy them for 4/wl or maybe even less.
                      As I said, there are so many sellers right now it's hard to find buyers. Back when I was selling them maybe the worst days I'd encounter is 3 sellers in the world at the same time. I'd be able to sell up to 3k blocks per day, and that's on a bad day. Now I rarely even find sellers, and sellers are rampant in BUYDISPLAY. I rarely can sell off 400 today.
                      Come on down to FAKBFG! Weekly Chand BFGs! 60K stock! 1/hour 3/empty

Comment

Don't farm, Don't mass. Gems might rise on summerfest so you can farm but after that no (like packs are dirt cheap now).Also stuffs like pocket lighters and other mass items became too cheap it's not worth the time and effort. Aswell as Display blocks, they're 3-4/wl now but just go to buy display and you'll see a ton of billboard with display blocks in it (new feature to sell in muted worlds). And btw, the 5/wl display blocks are scam guys they change it to 5wls each soon after.
                        Everything depends whether you're hot or not.
                        Currently quitted.

Comment

Farming is good because summerfest is coming up and moon cakes from harvest fests will also be profitable however masssing on the other is a different story:/
                          IGN: iChickenYT
                          Subscribe to iChickenGT

Comment

Working...
                          X