Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner's Guide - Farming

Farming
    Farming is a condition where you break the blocks, plant the seeds, harvest them, and repeat again.

Farm
    All items that grow on trees have a drop chance, this is always a multiple of four, four being the lowest. If a tree can only drop a maximum of four, it is considered "not farmable". If it can drop a maximum of eight, twelve or more, then it is considered a farmable.

Farm World
    You can start a farm world in any condition. No matter it's made of Wooden Platform or Dirt. As long as you can break and plant there, it's okay.

Farmables
    The list below displays a list of items commonly farmed. They are categorized from the lowest to the highest rarity.

Item Rarity Hardness (Enhance Digging) Default Gems Drop Grow Time
    Pepper Tree 47 3 hits 0 - 12 1d 5h 13m 53s
    Laser Grid 68 4 hits 0 - 18 3d 15h 54m 32s
    Chandelier 87 6 hits 0 - 22 1w 0d 15h 38m 33s
    Sorcerer Stone 87 6 hits 0 - 22 1w 0d 15h 38m 33s
    I don't have that many World Locks to buy farmable, is there any cheaper farmable? Yes, there are many more farmables, but I recommend you to farm Wooden Platform. Cheap and easy to farm.

qwuack

Comment

Originally posted by MRs View Post
      Farming
      Farming is a condition where you break the blocks, plant the seeds, harvest them, and repeat again.

Farm
      All items that grow on trees have a drop chance, this is always a multiple of four, four being the lowest. If a tree can only drop a maximum of four, it is considered "not farmable". If it can drop a maximum of eight, twelve or more, then it is considered a farmable.

Farm World
      You can start a farm world in any condition. No matter it's made of Wooden Platform or Dirt. As long as you can break and plant there, it's okay.

Farmables
      The list below displays a list of items commonly farmed. They are categorized from the lowest to the highest rarity.

Item Rarity Hardness (Enhance Digging) Default Gems Drop Grow Time
      Pepper Tree 47 3 hits 0 - 12 1d 5h 13m 53s
      Laser Grid 68 4 hits 0 - 18 3d 15h 54m 32s
      Chandelier 87 6 hits 0 - 22 1w 0d 15h 38m 33s
      Sorcerer Stone 87 6 hits 0 - 22 1w 0d 15h 38m 33s
      I don't have that many World Locks to buy farmable, is there any cheaper farmable? Yes, there are many more farmables, but I recommend you to farm Wooden Platform. Cheap and easy to farm.
      Good guide
      Goals:

[❌] Become Famous.
      [❌] Diamond Locks (8/∞)
      [❌] Very Very Trusted Friends (2/5)

GrowID = Muate

OLD FORUM AND GROWID = MuazT

Comment

Working...
      X