Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Producing

Mass Producing
    Mass producing is where players create items from scratch using basic/farmable seeds. The main types of basic seeds are: Lava, Dirt, Cave Background, Door, Rock, Bricks, Grass, Glass Pane, Window, Garbage and Wood Block seeds. These seeds are usually spliced to make a certain tree, harvested, smashed and spliced again to make other items before being repeated again. Mass producing is time-consuming as players have to wait for the trees to grow, as well as the time is taken for the player to break the blocks.

Some popular things which are currently in demand include:

Things you need to know before massing
    1. Seed loss
    2. How many seeds you have?
    3. Are the items currently in demand?
    4. Are the items farmable?

Supply and Recipe
    To find the supply and recipe, you can visit MASS, MASSHELP, etc.

My Opinion
    My opinion about Mass Producing is not bad and not that good too. Because it's always risky everytime you mass something.

I'm trying to mass produce Magic Bacon Wallpapers now, just need 50 more lava seeds and 350 grass seeds.
    BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
      I'm trying to mass produce Magic Bacon Wallpapers now, just need 50 more lava seeds and 350 grass seeds.
      Good. Magic Bacon Wallpapers are in demand now. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by MRs View Post
        Good. Magic Bacon Wallpapers are in demand now. Good luck!
        ok thanks
        BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
          I just finished massing them and sold them. Thing is in the later steps of massing I lost a couple of seeds. That’s probably cuz I only tried to make 100 trees right?
          Scammer :dRoP wLs
          Random: nO
          Scammer: pLs
          Random: oK
          *dRoPs Wl*
          Scammer: hAhAhA gEt SkEmMeD
          Random: nOoOoOoO

Dont click on this video...unless wanna get easy dls and wls it tells how! No hacks kinda like giveaway!:):)Pls dont report me. Click first. Its utube...not generator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Comment

Working...
          X