Ratings on threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings on threads

Hello, I always wondered about the ratings that you can see next to some posts (not all posts) that are between 1 to 5 stars. How are threads rated? Who rates them? What does it mean if one of your thread was rated X stars? I would very much like to find out.

Thank you
    Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

Originally posted by Wipou View Post
    Hello, I always wondered about the ratings that you can see next to some posts (not all posts) that are between 1 to 5 stars. How are threads rated? Who rates them? What does it mean if one of your thread was rated X stars? I would very much like to find out.

Thank you
    You can rate a thread by clicking rate this thread which can be found at the top of the thread, next to the tools and pages.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	6588047
    Once you click it, a rating criteria will show up just like the one below. You'll be able to see the current thread rating (you can also see that next to the thread's title) and choose a rating, which, according to you, fits the thread best.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	6588048

Anybody can rate anyone's thread. The current rating may indicate how people feel about the thread or whether they agree/disagree to it but, overall, it isn't that significant.

Comment

Originally posted by ToMoon View Post
      You can rate a thread by clicking rate this thread which can be found at the top of the thread, next to the tools and pages.[ATTACH=CONFIG]220236[/ATTACH]
      Once you click it, a rating criteria will show up just like the one below. You'll be able to see the current thread rating (you can also see that next to the thread's title) and choose a rating, which, according to you, fits the thread best.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]220237[/ATTACH]

Anybody can rate anyone's thread. The current rating may indicate how people feel about the thread or whether they agree/disagree to it but, overall, it isn't that significant.
      Ohhhh, this is very helpful, thank you!! I always wondered what those stars mean and how to get 'em.
      IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
      Click "here" for more info

Comment

Originally posted by ToMoon View Post
        You can rate a thread by clicking rate this thread which can be found at the top of the thread, next to the tools and pages.[ATTACH=CONFIG]220236[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]220237[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much, you have satisfied my curiosity.

Have yourself a great day/night good sir.
        Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

Comment

killed 2 birds in 1 stone haha,
          GrowID: Entho
          Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
          Discord: Entho#5641
          Instagram: enthoplays
          YouTube: Entho

Originally posted by Nostos
          yes please.... +1

Comment

Working...
          X