X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JuanWangsa
    replied
    Thanks, i really enjoy building world and this guide helps me a lot
    my personal favorite is the Hedge, Foliage and Lattice Background combo for making garden theme world

Leave a comment:

• BuffaloBom
    replied
    Originally posted by Satania View Post
    Just wanted to make this for fun. Hopefully this could help peeps with building their stuff and dont know what to use at all. I don't really know much (with my crappy budget n all) so any suggestions would be great. Placing the theme the blocks could be used in will be extremely helpful for people looking for specific themes.
    Note: This is to only give you ideas, you don't have to completely follow these!

I may add more soon if I feel like it, but for now hopefully someone recommends me some so I can actually add more to this. ;-;
    Thanks to these people who have contributed! Appreciate it. {Eutimio, Electrolava9, Preseted} I also added some people from a thread I posted about what your favourite blocks are.
    Added in more biomes, thanks Preseted!
    Made the text bigger so PC users can read it much more easily.

Might as well post building tips since I have time. Tell me your secrets if you know any more.

i probably shouldve used a better thread title, i feel dumb now xd
    thx builerd uwu

Leave a comment:

• Musicle
    replied
    This guide really helps people like me Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Satania
    replied
    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    What's Spanish Moss? I've never heard of it, and Google doesn't return any Growtopia-related results.
    Just realized how dumb I am, meant to put overgrown vines. I was thinking of spanish moss that time for some reason.

Originally posted by BiteLord View Post
    Interesting guide... Glowy blocks and shifty blocks might be felicitous for a party themed world.
    Will be adding party theme. thank

Originally posted by Açais View Post
    Overgrown vines and jungle ferns could apply to #1,2,3,4,5,8,10 and 13 I think...
    Also the use of glue could make a world look nice..
    Will also be adding these in. thank u²

Leave a comment:

• BiteLord
    replied
    Interesting guide... Glowy blocks and shifty blocks might be felicitous for a party themed world.

Leave a comment:

• RafliRGI
    replied
    Dirt, Wooden Plat, Wooden Doors

Leave a comment:

• DynPlaysGT
    replied
    What's Spanish Moss? I've never heard of it, and Google doesn't return any Growtopia-related results.

Leave a comment:

• Açais
    replied
    Overgrown vines and jungle ferns could apply to #1,2,3,4,5,8,10 and 13 I think...
    Also the use of glue could make a world look nice..

Leave a comment:

• Satania
    replied
    bumperino.

Leave a comment:

• Satania
    replied
    Originally posted by Preseted View Post
    yOu NeVeR tOlD mE i GoT qUoTeD?! And I'm fine with that

And dang! This is a pretty good building tips. If there's one thing that I could add, is more biomes such as desert, mars, sea, and others.I'd love to put this in my siggy if you put all that
    Currently editing to put them in. Thanks for suggesting!

Originally posted by Sparkie View Post
    Tbh, there are so many building blocks that can match a specific theme. Use of colors+textures also helps showcase an area.

I like the tips you gave. Budget is certainly something that I struggle with... sadly...
    Thanks, and I think a lot of us suffer from budgeting.. ;(
    There are a lot of blocks in Growtopia and I feel like I barely scratched the surface.
    Originally posted by Garade View Post
    This is actually really nice.
    Thanks m8.

Leave a comment:

• Garade
    replied
    This is actually really nice.

Leave a comment:

• Sparkie
    replied
    Tbh, there are so many building blocks that can match a specific theme. Use of colors+textures also helps showcase an area.

I like the tips you gave. Budget is certainly something that I struggle with... sadly...

Leave a comment:

• Preseted
    replied
    yOu NeVeR tOlD mE i GoT qUoTeD?! And I'm fine with that

And dang! This is a pretty good building tips. If there's one thing that I could add, is more biomes such as desert, mars, sea, and others.I'd love to put this in my siggy if you put all that

Leave a comment:

• Satania
    replied
    Originally posted by Caine View Post
    Thanks dude, this will be quite useful in the future
    np

Originally posted by Devour View Post
    I can tell from this, that you're a fun guy to play with.
    Why thank you!

Originally posted by Eutimio View Post
    Stone walls + portcullis + rock background works so well in my eyes I don't know if you agree. And it is super cheap too.

Have you considered Heartcastle stone blocks + backgrounds + forcefields or guild entrances? They are an incredibly good combo and it's currently my favorite right now.
    Added them in. Thanks for suggesting em!

Leave a comment:

• Caine
    replied
    Thanks dude, this will be quite useful in the future

Leave a comment:

Working...
X