Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help rent bfg or free bfg?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need help rent bfg or free bfg?

    Ok I have about 60k chand seeds and 2 mags but I cant decide whether I should do free bfg or rent bfg with it. Can someone list me the profits for both rent and free bfg and also how to check for autofarmers? Tysm

  • #2
    Originally posted by Braincellsgt View Post
    Ok I have about 60k chand seeds and 2 mags but I cant decide whether I should do free bfg or rent bfg with it. Can someone list me the profits for both rent and free bfg and also how to check for autofarmers? Tysm
    I think free BFG will give you more profits as it's efficient and not as time-consuming (since you need to pull that player, give passcode, etc.)
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
      I think free BFG will give you more profits as it's efficient and not as time-consuming (since you need to pull that player, give passcode, etc.)
      Ok tysm I will

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Braincellsgt View Post
        Ok I have about 60k chand seeds and 2 mags but I cant decide whether I should do free bfg or rent bfg with it. Can someone list me the profits for both rent and free bfg and also how to check for autofarmers? Tysm
        I think free with chands is better because if you advertise free chand BFG people will come immediately versus selling it for Wls. However, the downside to free BFG is there are more hackers and scammers so you will need to look out for them or secure your BFG rooms more.
        IGN: Severed
        Lvl: 50
        Account Created: May 19, 2013
        1200+ Hours Played
        Main World: NC9G
        Goals
        Achieve 1 DL [Complete]
        Achieve 10 DLS
        Complete a Ring Quest [Step 8/10]
        Buy 2 Magplants/Make BFG World
        Complete a Legendary Quest
        Sponsor an Item

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Severed1 View Post
          I think free with chands is better because if you advertise free chand BFG people will come immediately versus selling it for Wls. However, the downside to free BFG is there are more hackers and scammers so you will need to look out for them or secure your BFG rooms more.
          Ok ty but how do I secure my bfg rooms more? And if I get them to pay about 1 or 2 wls per farm till empty are they going to do it? I mean I get the seeds and gems and some wls profit right? Its cheaper then rent but still gives me some money back right? Then I can buy more chands?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Braincellsgt View Post
            Ok ty but how do I secure my bfg rooms more? And if I get them to pay about 1 or 2 wls per farm till empty are they going to do it? I mean I get the seeds and gems and some wls profit right? Its cheaper then rent but still gives me some money back right? Then I can buy more chands?
            You can secure your rooms more by make the roofs two or three blocks high to prevent fire scams, making the doors more complicated with steam stuff, stuff like that. You can also buy stuff to prevent scams (i.e Firehouse).

            You can charge 1 or 2 Wls but it will be harder to get people plus more time consuming than just bc’ing or sayin one message at BUYBFG.
            IGN: Severed
            Lvl: 50
            Account Created: May 19, 2013
            1200+ Hours Played
            Main World: NC9G
            Goals
            Achieve 1 DL [Complete]
            Achieve 10 DLS
            Complete a Ring Quest [Step 8/10]
            Buy 2 Magplants/Make BFG World
            Complete a Legendary Quest
            Sponsor an Item

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Braincellsgt View Post
              Ok I have about 60k chand seeds and 2 mags but I cant decide whether I should do free bfg or rent bfg with it. Can someone list me the profits for both rent and free bfg and also how to check for autofarmers? Tysm
              The thing is, most people would definitely be attracted to a free BFG, rather than a rentable one.
              It's just human nature. Anyways, if you do end up making a free BFG in the near future, I would surely love to partake in it! .
              IGN - MineDeath

              If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

              Instagram:
              Instagram Link!
              Discord:
              Discord Link!

              Comment


              • #8
                Ok tysm every one for ur advice all I want to know is even if I do free chand bfg I will still profit right? What do I profit if I do? Pls list down tysm

                Comment


                • #9
                  You can also deal with auto-clickers by hiring an admin to look after the world when you brb or gtg.
                  GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                  Instagram: @pokenotpoke

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X