Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

switching usernames between 2 people

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • switching usernames between 2 people

    Does anyone know how to exchange usernames between 2 people.?

    basically 'username a' to 'username b' vice versa without the use of a 3rd person
    IGN: SHAQ

    NEVER get tired of doing small things for others.
    Sometimes those small things occupy the BIGGEST part of their HEARTS.

  • #2
    Originally posted by shaqbrine View Post
    Does anyone know how to exchange usernames between 2 people.?

    basically 'username a' to 'username b' vice versa without the use of a 3rd person
    Is the person trusted? If so, try this. Tell me if it’s too complicated:

    Account A has Username A
    Account B has Username B

    Use Birth Adress to change Account A into random
    Use Birth Adress to Change Account B into random

    Use Birth Adress to change Acocunt A to Username B
    Use Birth Adress to change Account B to Username A

    This will require 4 Birth Adresses and maybe change quickly but I doubt anyone will steal. And again, the other person needs to be trusted. I don’t know if it works but maybe you can try changing at the exact same time?
    IGN: Severed
    Lvl: 50
    Account Created: May 19, 2013
    1200+ Hours Played
    Main World: NC9G
    Goals
    Achieve 1 DL [Complete]
    Achieve 10 DLS
    Complete a Ring Quest [Step 8/10]
    Buy 2 Magplants/Make BFG World
    Complete a Legendary Quest
    Sponsor an Item

    Comment


    • #3
      You need to wait 30 days to change your name again.
      GrowID: wogcy

      World: wogcy

      I am just an avid fan of wagcy


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by wogcy View Post
        You need to wait 30 days to change your name again.
        Oh.. I didn’t know that
        IGN: Severed
        Lvl: 50
        Account Created: May 19, 2013
        1200+ Hours Played
        Main World: NC9G
        Goals
        Achieve 1 DL [Complete]
        Achieve 10 DLS
        Complete a Ring Quest [Step 8/10]
        Buy 2 Magplants/Make BFG World
        Complete a Legendary Quest
        Sponsor an Item

        Comment


        • #5
          you cant
          you need someone to switch to another name or just use another account to take that username

          Comment


          • #6
            That’s impossible you need to wait 30 days.
            Growid: AMyThicalX |Main world: AMyThicalX
            Road To Legendary Title.
            Youtuber and making a giveaway link: https://youtu.be/r4Q9lW1FszQ
            Never ever trust anyone to avoid getting scammed!

            Comment


            • #7
              That is impossible.

              There is no way you can do that, even if there is a middleman.
              IGN: BtsofHermes
              IG: @btsofhermes (Banned) @btsofhermes.alt
              Discord: @BtsofHermes#5606
              F. Eyes: 118/100 (DONE)
              Level 49


              Latest Video:

              Profile picture by Intensifies

              Comment


              • #8
                User A > Random Name
                User B > User A Name
                User C > User B's name (make GrowID)

                Would that work?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
                  That is impossible.

                  There is no way you can do that, even if there is a middleman.
                  have you never seen players buying names before? it works.

                  User1 with name changes to random number and letters

                  User2 quickly takes User1's name after he/she changes it.

                  not rocket science

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Severed1 View Post
                    Is the person trusted? If so, try this. Tell me if it’s too complicated:

                    Account A has Username A
                    Account B has Username B

                    Use Birth Adress to change Account A into random
                    Use Birth Adress to Change Account B into random

                    Use Birth Adress to change Acocunt A to Username B
                    Use Birth Adress to change Account B to Username A

                    This will require 4 Birth Adresses and maybe change quickly but I doubt anyone will steal. And again, the other person needs to be trusted. I don’t know if it works but maybe you can try changing at the exact same time?

                    Have mods help. Only way if not trusted
                    because Username C can come
                    or just
                    a new grow Id can just instantly steal away
                    Youtube:Lightvolts
                    IGN:Lightvolts
                    level:84



                    mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

                    and when upload it, no work

                    [i miss old image gif
                    bring back] I need them

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ????

                      Originally posted by shaqbrine View Post
                      Does anyone know how to exchange usernames between 2 people.?

                      basically 'username a' to 'username b' vice versa without the use of a 3rd person
                      If ur buying a username im pretty sure it's against the rules.
                      Cheaps in BUYLORDSTAR

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by FreSwe View Post
                        If ur buying a username im pretty sure it's against the rules.
                        it is legal, STYX owns a middleman world and he does midman service for username transactions as well.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Severed1 View Post
                          Is the person trusted? If so, try this. Tell me if it’s too complicated:

                          Account A has Username A
                          Account B has Username B

                          Use Birth Adress to change Account A into random
                          Use Birth Adress to Change Account B into random

                          Use Birth Adress to change Acocunt A to Username B
                          Use Birth Adress to change Account B to Username A

                          This will require 4 Birth Adresses and maybe change quickly but I doubt anyone will steal. And again, the other person needs to be trusted. I don’t know if it works but maybe you can try changing at the exact same time?

                          Have mods help. Only way if not trusted
                          because Username C can come
                          or just
                          a new grow Id can just instantly steal away
                          Youtube:Lightvolts
                          IGN:Lightvolts
                          level:84



                          mods fix giphy pls ^ i sad

                          and when upload it, no work

                          [i miss old image gif
                          bring back] I need them

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X