Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this allowed?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this allowed?

    Am I allowed to build farm world with ice or slime blocks and put portals and farm my farmables there pressing punch button? I don’t use auto-clicker there.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Omppu641 View Post
    Am I allowed to build farm world with ice or slime blocks and put portals and farm my farmables there pressing punch button? I don’t use auto-clicker there.
    Yes, ofcourse it's allowed. Aslong as you don't use any cheats...

    Sad how people have to ask these things nowadays
    Thinking about you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
      Yes, ofcourse it's allowed. Aslong as you don't use any cheats...

      Sad how people have to ask these things nowadays
      Ok thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        If you look away from your screen for a few minutes while holding down punch and a mod comes, you would have to pass their autofarm test or else you will be suspended.
        Instagram: @zeh_gt

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NotZeh View Post
          If you look away from your screen for a few minutes while holding down punch and a mod comes, you would have to pass their autofarm test or else you will be suspended.
          Do they check on people who aren't that known?
          Thinking about you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NotZeh View Post
            If you look away from your screen for a few minutes while holding down punch and a mod comes, you would have to pass their autofarm test or else you will be suspended.
            How do they test you? Do they just send a message in chat and wait for a reply?
            Originally posted by BlazeRampageGT
            Originally posted by DeLixx
            I am selling D4,D5,D6 for 10 Dls total.
            The most i would pay is 70 wls per world .___.
            Good luck selling it:/

            Comment


            • #7
              Ofc, aslong as you don't use any kind of auto clicker or cheat! Gl

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
                Do they check on people who aren't that known?
                Anyone who has been reported or is showing signs of suspicious activity will be checked on regardless of 'Popularity'.
                I live inside my own world of make-believe.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I used to do that...

                  It was a pretty 1000 iq move
                  pfp drawn by memo4ever

                  IGN: rrix

                  [❌]Level: 64/125
                  [❌]Dls: 40/100
                  [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
                  [✔️]Dirt: 1/1


                  End goal: get every achievement

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's not illegal, but I recommend you to look at your screen, because sometimes moderators come and ask some questions to make sure you're not auto farming.
                    Hi.

                    Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ZStepXD View Post
                      Do they check on people who aren't that known?
                      As if they give a damn about some random guy's popularity lol. Just no. They can do whatever the hell they want.
                      GrowID: GRRM
                      Playing since July 2016.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by E_D View Post
                        How do they test you? Do they just send a message in chat and wait for a reply?
                        They can summon, kick, freeze or try to chat with you. Things you should definitely notice even if you're not fully concentrated on your screen. If you're not looking at all while farming, you might want to keep the sounds on so that you'll hear if you get tested.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X