How to quickly get fossils?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to quickly get fossils?

What is the best way to get fossils? I don't have any worlds that could become very popular as my main world doesn't sell anything or isn't anything right now other than a hangout space, and I don't run any popular worlds like a BFG. I've tried SBing but no one ever stays in the world to make it a popular world. Are there any better ways to get fossil rocks? I've also tried finding sellers for fossil rocks but I can't really. I'd like to get polished fossils for cheap.
    IGN: dracotdragon
    Twitter: @dracotdragon (where I'm most active )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiBJ5assm4
    The BiteLordist Forums! Create an account here!

maybe do some minigames, a sacrifice of wls or some items is good.
    maybe an item every round and a wl in the final?
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

A giveaway, a cheap shop, or a free BFG.
      GrowID: GRRM
      Playing since July 2016.

Comment

the best thing is nothing
        even u have #1 today #1 yesterday honors world u will not get more than 10 fossils per day
        ​​Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Originally posted by DracoTDragon View Post
          What is the best way to get fossils? I don't have any worlds that could become very popular as my main world doesn't sell anything or isn't anything right now other than a hangout space, and I don't run any popular worlds like a BFG. I've tried SBing but no one ever stays in the world to make it a popular world. Are there any better ways to get fossil rocks? I've also tried finding sellers for fossil rocks but I can't really. I'd like to get polished fossils for cheap.
          Do spleef, fashion show, parkours, vend shop and stuff that will lead to many people
          Proudly Presenting my server
          Alliance Of Gamers
          This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
          https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

Comment

How to quickly get fossils

First, set up a world pretty much made of rocks. The best kinds of worlds for this subject are: BFGs, free XP worlds, vending machine worlds, and so on and so forth. Second, try to get your hands on a megaphone, or at least 40k gems, then super-broadcast an HONEST message. Broadcasting a dishonest message, eg; "10 DL giveaway! OMG!" when, in-fact, you're only giving away 10 WLs, will just get people to take the small prize and leave. Finally, always be active! The more active you are, the more people come. I also don't know why this works, but give it a shot! It really, really helps out!

Comment

Show your location to your friends and guildmates. Not much of a help, but you can get fossils when they visit you while you are doing your activities in your main world., albeit very very few of them.
              ~~~~ SixFace

Important words to consider:

Comment

Originally posted by SixFace View Post
                Show your location to your friends and guildmates. Not much of a help, but you can get fossils when they visit you while you are doing your activities in your main world., albeit very very few of them.
                oh right, its kinda effective too lol. their friends will enter ur world too then soon your world would randomly get 8~16 people, even if it has signal jammer lol ( hAppEnD tO me)
                Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Just afk and be lucky.

You only need at least 1 person in a world to allow fossils to spawn.
                  IGN: SNOWYFOX

Comment

Originally posted by Reelio View Post
                    First, set up a world pretty much made of rocks. The best kinds of worlds for this subject are: BFGs, free XP worlds, vending machine worlds, and so on and so forth. Second, try to get your hands on a megaphone, or at least 40k gems, then super-broadcast an HONEST message. Broadcasting a dishonest message, eg; "10 DL giveaway! OMG!" when, in-fact, you're only giving away 10 WLs, will just get people to take the small prize and leave. Finally, always be active! The more active you are, the more people come. I also don't know why this works, but give it a shot! It really, really helps out!
                    This is some really good advice, but I'm not sure if it's a good investment for me to get stuff for SBs. I'm low on WLs right now, I'm saving my growtokens for now, and I've been spending gems on certain packs that are a better investment for me. Thanks for the advice though! I'll see how well I can take it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SixFace View Post
                    Oof, I have my location hidden to friends and guildmates because they tend to show up when I don't want them around and just bother me for a while LOL. I may turn it back on though, we'll see.
                    IGN: dracotdragon
                    Twitter: @dracotdragon (where I'm most active )
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiBJ5assm4
                    The BiteLordist Forums! Create an account here!

Comment

Working...
                    X