Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will mags make harvest items plummet in price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will mags make harvest items plummet in price?

I've a friend who keeps claiming mags will make it easy for there to be tons of mooncakes and all harvest items will plummet in price. I told him mags were available last year too but he said its diff since now people have thousands of seeds. so, will the harvest items really plummet?

Another thing, will Ice skates stop sliding when using abominable set or Bob the gross blob?
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

I can't be sure if those harvest items can be plummet. It depends.

Comment

i say no, people had thousanda of seeds last year too

also, i dont know much about those items but I know that they dont stack, so it doesnt really stop working
      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

The dev already aware about this,maybe. They already made a balance,so the last year harvest fest is almost same like 2 years ago. It will be same too this year, i hope.
        IGN : Kihiro
        Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

Goal :
        -Have fun in game : 6/10

Comment

Originally posted by TheNightmxre View Post
          I've a friend who keeps claiming mags will make it easy for there to be tons of mooncakes and all harvest items will plummet in price. I told him mags were available last year too but he said its diff since now people have thousands of seeds. so, will the harvest items really plummet?
          Players who have prepared hundreds of thousands of seeds won't probably even use mags to harvest them, unless they're doing BFG, which is still unlikely considering the fact that there won't be enough breakers for the farmables during harvest fest. And when you have tons of trees to harvest, you would need possibly well over 100 Magplants, unless you're going to empty them before moving to the next world. Emptying mags will take so much time though that it's just not worth it. You can clear your worlds after the event too.

Atleast this is what I do, I just harvest all the worlds without Magplants and clear them later.
          Last edited by Climper; 08-03-2019, 10:22 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I recently sold my Gangels to buy 3 more mags so I can harvest trees and leave farmables in my world til further notice which would be super helpful during hf. But then again people without mags can just harvest and leave floating... :v but that's just a thought.
            Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
            Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
            IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

Comment

Everyone seemed to answer tou first question, so no comment on that.

As for your second one, yes, Ice Skates DO stop the slide effect you get from Abominable and Bob.
              Attached Files
              They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Judging by what happened in summerfest, I think people are going to over prepare once again and make the prices of the mooncakes and or songpyeons drop. They never really rose in value much from last year iirc.
                IGN: ShadowGraal
                Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
                Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
                Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Comment

One easy fix: make Balance Mooncakes only drop for every 10K Chand trees (and other trees with the same amount of rarity as 10K Chand trees).
                  Interesting threads I've made:
                  BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

Your friend has a very good point, I don't usually participate in harvest fest but if we put these facts into play with magplants and thousands of seeds, it would make sense to see harvest items plummet in pricing, especially balance/songpyeons. Other items like diamond flashaxe and Zues' Lightning Bolt could also drop in price due to balance mooncakes/songpyeons dropping.
                    IGN: DoctorNick
                    Instagram: doctornick.gt
                    Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
                      One easy fix: make Balance Mooncakes only drop for every 10K Chand trees (and other trees with the same amount of rarity as 10K Chand trees).
                      Bruh what about the poor people with only a few chands hmmmm. I remember loving harvest fest when I was poor because I'd get a few balances from my one full ftank world, so I'd imagine others would like harvest festival for the same reason. Honestly, the problem is magplants and people using auto break.
                      sigpic
                      Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

Comment

Originally posted by Minonin View Post
                        Bruh what about the poor people with only a few chands hmmmm. I remember loving harvest fest when I was poor because I'd get a few balances from my one full ftank world, so I'd imagine others would like harvest festival for the same reason. Honestly, the problem is magplants and people using auto break.
                        There will always be a disparity between the poor and the rich. But I guess you make sense. Then make new craftable items that requires 200 Balance Mooncakes. That way, poor people with only a few Chands can still get their Autumn Wings or Harvester, but Balance is going to be in a lot of demand because of the 200 amount needed per recipe?
                        Interesting threads I've made:
                        BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

Originally posted by TheNightmxre View Post

Another thing, will Ice skates stop sliding when using abominable set or Bob the gross blob?
                          As free BFG's exist so yeah
                          I aced the LSAT

Comment

Originally posted by Chopin View Post
                            As free BFG's exist so yeah
                            limited rooms available btw, not every bfg you enter has free rooms ready for you to sit n' break.

Comment

Working...
                            X