Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna cook berry crepes but I am lost

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wanna cook berry crepes but I am lost

    I bought an oven blueberry's eggs and milk
    Egg becomes uncooked add milk
    Milk becomes cold add blueberry
    Then remove when all are perfect

    All I am getting is bland mush also is there a better way to get Mac and cheese star without cooking I need 2 submit 2 for the chef quest
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

    sigpic

  • #2
    You need 2 sugar cubes to get perfect berry crepes, you can get mac n cheese star with daily bonus.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pente View Post
      You need 2 sugar cubes to get perfect berry crepes, you can get mac n cheese star with daily bonus.
      What do u mean by daily bonus?
      Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4


        C: nenkai/tk69
        This is on low heat
        IGN: IamIM
        level: 116/125
        Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
        Discord - I_am_Im#2066

        Comment


        • #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-08-03 181747.png
Views:	1
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	6589041
          You should be at least level 50, you can find all your daily bonus by wrenching yourself and clicking on Daily Bonus.

          Anyways, what I do is
          Flour
          Egg
          Milk when Egg is uncooked
          Blueberry when Milk is uncooked
          Sugar
          Sugar

          Good luck!
          Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

          In-Game Name: Viju
          Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
          Discord Tag: Viju#7557
          IG: @viju_gt

          Comment


          • #6
            I know how to make one, sadly, I can't reach 90% plus. I'm stuck at 75%+

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
              I know how to make one, sadly, I can't reach 90% plus. I'm stuck at 75%+
              Use 2 sugars at the start before adding eggs to increase %
              (Technically you can add sugar whenever but at the start is easier)
              IGN: IamIM
              level: 116/125
              Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
              Discord - I_am_Im#2066

              Comment


              • #8
                try to use exquisite rolling pin
                Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Oma357 View Post
                  I bought an oven blueberry's eggs and milk
                  Egg becomes uncooked add milk
                  Milk becomes cold add blueberry
                  Then remove when all are perfect

                  All I am getting is bland mush also is there a better way to get Mac and cheese star without cooking I need 2 submit 2 for the chef quest
                  You’re getting bland mush, because you’ve forgotten to add flour at start.
                  If you also want to get mac n cheese stars, you’ll have to add 2 sugar in the mix (you can add them at any time, except before starting)
                  Grinding 100 Sugarcane in a Food Grinder will grant you 1 Sugar.
                  You can find a Food Grinder in public wrench worlds, just make sure your inventory isn’t full.
                  whocares

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by IamIm View Post
                    Use 2 sugars at the start before adding eggs to increase %
                    (Technically you can add sugar whenever but at the start is easier)
                    God, I didn't know about that! Well. Lemme waste my 2 wls from sugars then.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                      I know how to make one, sadly, I can't reach 90% plus. I'm stuck at 75%+
                      Ha I did a 98% nub I used sugar 2/3
                      Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Try putting the oven on low tempature, and put each item when the one before is at uncooked.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X