No announcement yet.

Guide to Fishing Role/Fishing Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really useful guide, I am currently maxing the Fisher Role, so this really helps alot, great job.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanx99 View Post
      cool, but can you add a rod ranking from best to worst pls
      There's really no best rod. All depends on what you want. I prefer to finish my quest as possible so I use the licorice rod. If you want bigger fishes but at slower speed as compared to the licorice rod, go for the goldenrod/exquisite anomarod.

I really don't think I'm in the place to rank the fishing rods cause everyone preferences is different, which is why I just added the rods and their functions.

Comment

Originally posted by Solarex View Post
        There's really no best rod. All depends on what you want. I prefer to finish my quest as possible so I use the licorice rod. If you want bigger fishes but at slower speed as compared to the licorice rod, go for the goldenrod/exquisite anomarod.

I really don't think I'm in the place to rank the fishing rods cause everyone preferences is different, which is why I just added the rods and their functions.
        gotchaaaa

can you give me a guesstimate on how often aquamarine stones drop from using shiny flashy things? like one out of every how many
        Knowledge is power
        Manners Maketh Man

Comment

gotchaaaa

can you give me a guesstimate on how often aquamarine stones drop from using shiny flashy things? like one out of every how many
          I find all fishing drops average out at around 5-6/200 baits

Comment

gotchaaaa

Role drops are under the raw data. Around 7 aquamarine stones per 200 baits, the drops are very volatile.

Comment

Working...
            X