• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solarex
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    gotchaaaa

can you give me a guesstimate on how often aquamarine stones drop from using shiny flashy things? like one out of every how many
    Role drops are under the raw data. Around 7 aquamarine stones per 200 baits, the drops are very volatile.

Leave a comment:

• Crystex
    replied
    gotchaaaa

can you give me a guesstimate on how often aquamarine stones drop from using shiny flashy things? like one out of every how many
    I find all fishing drops average out at around 5-6/200 baits

Leave a comment:

• Ryanx99
    replied
    Originally posted by Solarex View Post
    There's really no best rod. All depends on what you want. I prefer to finish my quest as possible so I use the licorice rod. If you want bigger fishes but at slower speed as compared to the licorice rod, go for the goldenrod/exquisite anomarod.

I really don't think I'm in the place to rank the fishing rods cause everyone preferences is different, which is why I just added the rods and their functions.
    gotchaaaa

Leave a comment:

• Solarex
    replied
    cool, but can you add a rod ranking from best to worst pls
    There's really no best rod. All depends on what you want. I prefer to finish my quest as possible so I use the licorice rod. If you want bigger fishes but at slower speed as compared to the licorice rod, go for the goldenrod/exquisite anomarod.

I really don't think I'm in the place to rank the fishing rods cause everyone preferences is different, which is why I just added the rods and their functions.

Leave a comment:

• CzeGamer
    replied
    Really useful guide, I am currently maxing the Fisher Role, so this really helps alot, great job.

Leave a comment:

• Ryanx99
    replied
    Alright, will add a fishing rod section soon. Unfortunately, fishing is really all about luck. I chose shrimp lure as the better bait as it gave way more lbs(max 100+ as compared to max 10lbs for worms) than wiggly worms, but the frequency of it is way lower too. Personally, I would rather get lesser frequency of fishes with higher lbs than high frequency of fishes with lower lbs. If you prefer the later, you can try wiggle worms but I predict it will take a longer time than shrimp. If I were you, I would choose to continue using shrimp lure.

Since the data I collected are all based on using the Licorice Rod, I would recommend using the same to get similar results.

The ranking of the baits are just my own judgement from the data I collected, you don't have to follow every recommendation, adjust accordingly to your preference!
    cool, but can you add a rod ranking from best to worst pls

Leave a comment:

• Solarex
    replied
    fantastic guide! i'm just starting the fishing role so if someone (preferably you but anyone pls) could give a tl;dr on best rod with best bait that would also be appreciated. also, are mahi mahi drops rigged? i've used 30+ shrimp lures today and i havent caught a single one and im kinda frustrated pls help, is it because im using magical rainbow fishing rod?
    Alright, will add a fishing rod section soon. Unfortunately, fishing is really all about luck. I chose shrimp lure as the better bait as it gave way more lbs(max 100+ as compared to max 10lbs for worms) than wiggly worms, but the frequency of it is way lower too. Personally, I would rather get lesser frequency of fishes with higher lbs than high frequency of fishes with lower lbs. If you prefer the later, you can try wiggle worms but I predict it will take a longer time than shrimp. If I were you, I would choose to continue using shrimp lure.

Since the data I collected are all based on using the Licorice Rod, I would recommend using the same to get similar results.

The ranking of the baits are just my own judgement from the data I collected, you don't have to follow every recommendation, adjust accordingly to your preference!
    Last edited by Solarex; 08-04-2019, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ryanx99
    replied
    fantastic guide! i'm just starting the fishing role so if someone (preferably you but anyone pls) could give a tl;dr on best rod with best bait that would also be appreciated. also, are mahi mahi drops rigged? i've used 30+ shrimp lures today and i havent caught a single one and im kinda frustrated pls help, is it because im using magical rainbow fishing rod?

Leave a comment:

• SixFace
    replied
    Thumbs up for this guide. The details are indeed good for someone who reads through most of the data statistics. Thank you for making such an effort to do the data collecting and writing out such a detailed guide. It will definitely be helpful for those who read this...

Leave a comment:

• UkyoKuonji
    replied
    Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
    what type of fish? lbs varies to type of bait used

as stated, licorice is recommended since its fast
    As long it provide me high lb of fish

- - - Updated - - -

Like what xKaizoku said, licorice rod is fine.
    Just notice it :] tysm

Leave a comment:

• Solarex
    replied
    Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    Thanks any good rod that cheap and not affect the lb of fish to decrease???
    Like what xKaizoku said, licorice rod is fine.

Leave a comment:

• NotSoOldJake
    replied
    Yey thank you for the effort

Leave a comment:

• UkyoKuonji
    replied
    Ah yea, I forgot to rank the baits according to highest lb of fish. I would use shrimp lure. If it's too expensive, use fishing fly or salmon eggs.
    Thanks any good rod that cheap and not affect the lb of fish to decrease???

Leave a comment:

• Solarex
    replied
    Too long ( can you tell me what rod that cheap and good bait to get high lb of fish? thanks
    Ah yea, I forgot to rank the baits according to highest lb of fish. I would use shrimp lure. If it's too expensive, use fishing fly or salmon eggs.

Leave a comment:

• xKaizoku
    replied
    Too long ( can you tell me what rod that cheap and good bait to get high lb of fish? thanks
    what type of fish? lbs varies to type of bait used

as stated, licorice is recommended since its fast

Leave a comment:

Working...
X