Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are mega growtokens compatible with the store

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Are mega growtokens compatible with the store

    I’m at 200 g tokens but I’m waiting until paw so the issue is if I earn more growtokens right now I can’t shatter my mega growtokens

    and if you have to spend shattered growtokens in the store then I’m screwed
    signature.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ROOTbeerr View Post
    I’m at 200 g tokens but I’m waiting until paw so the issue is if I earn more growtokens right now I can’t shatter my mega growtokens

    and if you have to spend shattered growtokens in the store then I’m screwed
    I think it's still isn't fixed, the only solution I can think of this (well, if they haven't fixed it yet) is buy an Untrade-a-box or recycle your extras. I do hope they find this thread and fix it ASAP.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    IG: @viju_gt

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Viju View Post
      I think it's still isn't fixed, the only solution I can think of this (well, if they haven't fixed it yet) is buy an Untrade-a-box or recycle your extras. I do hope they find this thread and fix it ASAP.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh no, i got 223 right now. So i cannot buy any 200 gtoken item?
        Untradeable box is quite expensivs, for me
        IGN : Kihiro
        Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

        Goal :
        -Have fun in game : 6/10

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AntiScamV View Post
          Oh no, i got 223 right now. So i cannot buy any 200 gtoken item?
          Untradeable box is quite expensivs, for me
          ** Sees avatar set.

          Dude, Untradeable is uhm 110+ wls only.

          Comment


          • #6
            I have 200, and I own 2 untrade a box. If I do want to earn more growtokens I'd put them in one of my uab. You can't buy with 2 mega growtokens, it has to be 200 growtokens in order to purchase an item that costs 200 growtokens.
            IGN: DoctorNick
            Instagram: doctornick.gt
            Goals: Keep grinding.

            Comment


            • #7
              They should fix it so that it works like diamond locks with vending machines (If an item costs 5WLs and you have 1DL and 3WLs, it automatically shatters the diamond lock).
              Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
              Discord: Winwood#3315
              IG: Winwoodgt
              IGN: Winwood

              Comment

              Working...
              X